Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalton is broken
(10-05-2019, 07:19 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Lol 2016 Dalton was tied for 4th most sacked QB. Tied with Luck. 2012 he was 3rd most sacked. Dalton has played behind a bad line the majority of his career now

No he hasn't. I already touched on their pass block efficiency from 2011-2016. If you choose to remain in denial and make excuses for an average QB, go ahead. I'm done arguing with people that are only concerned with finding excuses. 

He's had good/great passpro lines, good support and good/great defense the majority of his career. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2019, 08:49 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: We had one of the best rosters in the league from 2013-2015.

No he didn't.
Reply/Quote
Dalton fanboys. Notice when running similar plays Dalton muffles a good playcall that was wide open yet the rookie Murry runs a similar play , secures the rock and made a spirited athletic run to the goal line. This is not an anomaly. Line did their job. This is typical Dalton
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2019, 11:12 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: No he hasn't. I already touched on their pass block efficiency from 2011-2016. If you choose to remain in denial and make excuses for an average QB, go ahead. I'm done arguing with people that are only concerned with finding excuses. 

He's had good/great passpro lines, good support and good/great defense the majority of his career. 

That's why 12 and 16 he was one of the most sacked QB. Sounds like amazing pass protection to me
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2019, 03:14 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: That's why 12 and 16 he was one of the most sacked QB. Sounds like amazing pass protection to me

But why does he suck so much? Why does he always do just enough to come up short?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2019, 05:26 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: But why does he suck so much? Why does he always do just enough to come up short?

Put a good supporting cast around him and he won't. 2013 and 2015 were pretty much the only years he had a good supporting cast. 2011 was supposed to be a rebuild and the only receiver he had was a rookie Green. No run game either. Took the team to the playoffs. 2012 worse OL play, no additional help at WR, no run game. 2014 everyone got hurt 2016 everything started to go to shit. Lots of injuries and one of the worst play callers in the league.

Seems more like the team is coming up short, not Dalton. But keep acting like we had a championship caliber team surrounding him his whole career. 
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2019, 05:36 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Put a good supporting cast around him and he won't. 2013 and 2015 were pretty much the only years he had a good supporting cast. 2011 was supposed to be a rebuild and the only receiver he had was a rookie Green. No run game either. Took the team to the playoffs. 2012 worse OL play, no additional help at WR, no run game. 2014 everyone got hurt 2016 everything started to go to shit. Lots of injuries and one of the worst play callers in the league.

Seems more like the team is coming up short, not Dalton. But keep acting like we had a championship caliber team surrounding him his whole career. 

Put a good supporting cast around him and the best he can do is lose in the first round of the playoffs every time. 

He sucks.

Reply/Quote
(10-06-2019, 06:39 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Put a good supporting cast around him and the best he can do is lose in the first round of the playoffs every time. 

He sucks.

No, no, no, you don't understand.

We can't judge Dalton this season because ....bad Oline.

We can't judge Dalton previous season because... bad defense.

We can't judge Dalton previous season because...bad play calling.

We can't judge Dalton previous season because....lack of weapons.

We can't judge Dalton previous season because...HC

I'm telling you if  by 2024  we have the 88 Bengals Oline, the 85 Bears defense, Walter Payton, Jerry Rice, Randy Moss, Barry Sanders, Tony Gonzalez, Antonio Gates, Terrell Owens, and Marvin Harrison Dalton will be alright.

ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2019, 07:00 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: No, no, no, you don't understand.

I'm telling you if  by 2024  we have the 88 Bengals Oline, the 85 Bears defense, Walter Payton, Jerry Rice, Randy Moss, Barry Sanders, Tony Gonzalez, Antonio Gates, Terrell Owens, and Marvin Harrison Dalton will be alright.

ThumbsUp

So divisional round?

Reply/Quote
(10-06-2019, 07:09 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: So divisional round?

No I meant just getting back to the playoffs, one and done again.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2019, 07:00 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: No, no, no, you don't understand.

ThumbsUp

Good enough to make it to the 2nd round of the playoffs?

I wouldn't be money on it.  Cool

Reply/Quote
(10-06-2019, 06:39 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Put a good supporting cast around him and the best he can do is lose in the first round of the playoffs every time. 

He sucks.

Lol 2013 was the only year he had anything to work with. 2015 he was hurt.

So yeah, he can easily get past the 1st round if he had a team around him. Unless you want to act like anyone ever played well in those playoff games around him too. Even Green played bad in those games.
Reply/Quote
I have never seen such delusional homers willing to die on such a mediocre hill in my life. It’s ***** ridiculous.

Mike Brown continues to operate the way he does because of people like you.

We need a better QB. Have for years. Period. Everyone outside of the homers have been saying it forever now. But yeah, the 4 people who still hopelessly defend him are just so much smarter than the rest of the world.

**** off.

Reply/Quote
So once Dalton is not playing, and the Bengals still lose, will the people who blame him for everything just pick someone new, blame Dalton still, even after he is gone, or will they just never post again?
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2019, 09:40 PM)Destro Wrote: So once Dalton is not playing, and the Bengals still lose, will the people who blame him for everything just pick someone new, blame Dalton still, even after he is gone, or will they just never post again?

Stfu

Reply/Quote
(10-06-2019, 09:41 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Stfu

Nope. :andy:
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2019, 09:43 PM)Destro Wrote: Nope. :andy:

I hope you and rest of his delusional fanboys follow him to whatever team he’s backup on next.

Reply/Quote
(10-06-2019, 09:44 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I hope you and rest of his delusional fanboys follow him to whatever team he’s backup on next.

First, I do not think Dalton can get this tea anywhere. The delusion is where people blame a single player for all that is wrong. I felt the same for you guys saying we were too hard Ross. Guess that depends on your health care coverage. 
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2019, 09:47 PM)Destro Wrote: First, I do not think Dalton can get this tea anywhere. The delusion is where people blame a single player for all that is wrong. I felt the same for you guys saying we were too hard Ross. Guess that depends on your health care coverage. 

See, that’s were you ***** Dalton lovers just make shit up. NOBODY thinks he’s the ONLY problem. Nobody. But he IS one of the problems. Period.

Reply/Quote
(10-06-2019, 09:50 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: See, that’s were you ***** Dalton lovers just make shit up. NOBODY thinks he’s the ONLY problem. Nobody. But he IS one of the problems. Period.

Why so angry? Dalton touch your woman or something? Plenty of people do nothing but fault him on every play. Did you even see the game day threads? % drops, nothing. Dalton bad pass, post after post by the same people. 
Reply/Quote