Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalton is broken
(10-06-2019, 09:50 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: See, that’s were you ***** Dalton lovers just make shit up. NOBODY thinks he’s the ONLY problem. Nobody. But he IS one of the problems. Period.

Nail meet hammer  ThumbsUp

I don't know why they can't get that through their heads ? 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2019, 09:57 PM)Destro Wrote: Why so angry? Dalton touch your woman or something? Plenty of people do nothing but fault him on every play. Did you even see the game day threads? % drops, nothing. Dalton bad pass, post after post by the same people. 

Why am i angry that my team is on its way to a 4th losing season in a row, and 0 playoff wins in 3 decades? Is that a serious question?

And my woman thinks that ginger church boy is just as big of a loser as I do.

Reply/Quote
Your anger directed incorrectly. Getting all riled up with me won't change that. I've been a Bengals fan since Boomer was a rookie, and I have seen plenty. If after all these years, Andy Dalton gets you so worked up, then this is not the team for you. 52 man roster, a lot of problems, yet if someone posts about the same person 95% of the time, be it Taylor, Dre, Dalton, Ross, etc., then they have no grasp of reality. You are not replacing one or two players on this team and making them winners.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2019, 10:10 PM)Destro Wrote: Your anger directed incorrectly. Getting all riled up with me won't change that. I've been a Bengals fan since Boomer was a rookie, and I have seen plenty. If after all these years, Andy Dalton gets you so worked up, then this is not the team for you. 52 man roster, a lot of problems, yet if someone posts about the same person 95% of the time, be it Taylor, Dre, Dalton, Ross, etc., then they have no grasp of reality. You are not replacing one or two players on this team and making them winners.

It’s not even Dalton himself, as much as the continuous excuses made year after year. He’s only part of the problem right now, but the people that still want to make excuses and pick fights and “lol” at what other people are saying piss me off. I’m tired of it. And I’m not in the mood to be nice about it atm.

Reply/Quote
Saw a lot of bad play through the years, this year and this game. Many people own some of it. Even Boyd and Mixon, who I think have been trying the hardest, deserve some blame, some of times, just like everyone else.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2019, 10:10 PM)Destro Wrote: Your anger directed incorrectly. Getting all riled up with me won't change that. I've been a Bengals fan since Boomer was a rookie, and I have seen plenty. If after all these years, Andy Dalton gets you so worked up, then this is not the team for you. 52 man roster, a lot of problems, yet if someone posts about the same person 95% of the time, be it Taylor, Dre, Dalton, Ross, etc., then they have no grasp of reality. You are not replacing one or two players on this team and making them winners.

The Bengals are almost a full roster away from being a winner. I might keep a handful of players but this roster needs an enema.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2019, 09:04 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Lol 2013 was the only year he had anything to work with. 2015 he was hurt.

So yeah, he can easily get past the 1st round if he had a team around him. Unless you want to act like anyone ever played well in those playoff games around him too. Even Green played bad in those games.

No he couldn't. You just said 2013. 2013 he had a good first half then shit the bed the 2nd half. 

Enough with the damn excuses already. The guy sucks. 

What do you think of my new sig?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2019, 11:20 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: No he couldn't. You just said 2013. 2013 he had a good first half then shit the bed the 2nd half. 

Enough with the damn excuses already. The guy sucks. 

What do you think of my new sig?

Yep, because 2013 Gio didnt fumble in the red zone, Green didnt drop a TD pass, the play calling stopped the run game that was working, the offensive line didnt look like a bunch of turds, and the defense didn't look like a wet paper bag. It was all Dalton. Makes sense.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2019, 12:01 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: Yep, because 2013 Gio didnt fumble in the red zone, Green didnt drop a TD pass, the play calling stopped the run game that was working, the offensive line didnt look like a bunch of turds, and the defense didn't look like a wet paper bag. It was all Dalton. Makes sense.

Dalton sucks. I'm not listening to your bullshit excuses any more. 

Peace out.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Jacoby Brissett > Dalton

Winning in KC and playing a really good game, minus one int. 

Oline is opening some holes for the running backs but Brissett is doing a good job of moving in the pocket and buying a bit of time. 

Reply/Quote
(10-06-2019, 11:20 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: What do you think of my new sig?

Dalton getting abused for something that was not his fault?

It fits you perfectly.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2019, 12:05 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Jacoby Brissett > Dalton

Winning in KC and playing a really good game, minus one int. 

Colts defense holds Chiefs to 324 yards, Bengals defense allows 514.

Colts RBs gain 171 yards on 39 carries, Bengals RBs gain 103 on 21.

But Colts win because Brissett's 151 passing yards, zero tds, and 61.1 rating is so much better than Daltons 262 yds, 2 tds, and 107.6 rating.

Hilarious

Thanks for finally taking off the mask and proving you are nothing but a troll.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2019, 01:43 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Colts defense holds Chiefs to 324 yards, Bengals defense allows 514.

Colts RBs gain 171 yards on 39 carries, Bengals RBs gain 103 on 21.

But Colts win because Brissett's 151 passing yards, zero tds, and 61.1 rating is so much better than Daltons 262 yds, 2 tds, and 107.6 rating.

Hilarious

Thanks for finally taking off the mask and proving you are nothing but a troll.

To be fair, if you take out Brissett's INT - which for some reason we're not counting - his passer rating skyrockets to 75.5. 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2019, 01:33 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Dalton getting abused for something that was not his fault?

It fits you perfectly.

A heavier QB would not have been lifted like a child, while yelling "put me down, put me down! the play is over, you guys win, take the ball! It was 4th down anyway, just put me down, my wife is watching!"
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2019, 01:33 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Dalton getting abused for something that was not his fault?

It fits you perfectly.

Dalton sucks and needs to be replaced. 

Reply/Quote
(10-07-2019, 02:11 PM)PhilHos Wrote: To be fair, if you take out Brissett's INT - which for some reason we're not counting - his passer rating skyrockets to 75.5. 

If a QB can move around in the pocket and make throws to extend drives, that's a good thing. If this helps the team win, even better.

Do you disagree?

Reply/Quote
The sportscasters out here in AZ are just stupefied this morning that the Bengals did not target a TE during the whole first half (AZ has really struggled with TE's this year).
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2019, 03:58 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: If a QB can move around in the pocket and make throws to extend drives, that's a good thing. If this helps the team win, even better.

Do you disagree?

Dalton completed a higher percentage of his passes for more yards, more tds, more first downs, and fewer interceptions than Brissett.

So who gives a shit who moved better in the pocket.  Dalton out produced Brissett in every possible category.  Moving in the pocket is meaningless if it does not lead to more production.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2019, 03:52 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: A heavier QB would not have been lifted like a child, while yelling "put me down, put me down! the play is over, you guys win, take the ball! It was 4th down anyway, just put me down, my wife is watching!"

Brilliant logic.  Judge NFL QBs by weight.  I'll be sure to remind everyone that Joe Flacco is the best NFL QB in your opinion.

You are just upset because Dalton made you look stupid in the game day thread with all your predictions of "Here comes the pick" and "No comeback with Dalton".
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2019, 03:58 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: If a QB can move around in the pocket and make throws to extend drives, that's a good thing. If this helps the team win, even better.

Do you disagree?

I do not. But throwing for 262 yards 2 TDs and 0 INTs is outperforming throwing for 151 yards 0 TDs and 1 INTs.

I'd ask if you disagree but I already know that you do. Soooooooooooooooooooo ... *shrugs*
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote