Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalton is still a beast.
Dalton is still a beast to me and still a top 3 quarterback this year.

Yes, he did make some questionable decisions and miscues/mistakes. ( O-line was terrible today too)

But in the end, He did what he had to do for his team to win.

#WhoDey!
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
Agreed
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 06:46 PM)milksheikh Wrote: Dalton is still a beast to me and still a top 3 quarterback this year.

Yes, he did make some questionable decisions and miscues/mistakes. ( O-line was terrible today too)

#WhoDey!

He lead the team to the winning score after a poor game.  Can't ask a QB to do more than that.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 06:46 PM)milksheikh Wrote: Dalton is still a beast to me and still a top 3 quarterback this year.

#WhoDey!

It was a tough game and he stood tall until the end, put it behind him and delivered at crunch time.  Some days, that's exactly what you need your QB to do.  The numbers won't stand out but the heart does.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Look, guys are going to make bad plays sometimes. It happens. Doesn't mean that they are bad, or regressing, etc. Andy Dalton is a different guy this year. Put that in stone for anyone doubting. He played great and came through when he had to. The whole team came together time and time again. Just an amazing game.

He played a lot better than the HOF guy on the other sideline.
Reply/Quote
He shook off the problems when it counted. And indeed the OL which mostly played horrible today did gut it up the one time they absolutely had to.
Reply/Quote
He was facing blitzes all day since we were in negative down and distances alot. I don't think the O line was terrible.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 06:50 PM)Joelist Wrote: He shook off the problems when it counted. And indeed the OL which mostly played horrible today did gut it up the one time they absolutely had to.

Exactly, He did what he needed to do at the right time.

Reply/Quote
He is not winning the player of the game for me, however like everyone said here already, he did what he needed to for the win and was great when it mattered most.
[Image: Sig.jpg]
Reply/Quote
he played good but why is everyone so pressed on labeling him a top 3 qb? Relax
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 06:51 PM)Beaker Wrote: He was facing blitzes all day since we were in negative down and distances alot. I don't think the O line was terrible.

Exactly.

Oline was terrible on what, 6/7 plays at the most?

Can't stop unblocked men and don't put your TE on a 300 ILB DE.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 06:53 PM)Night Wrote: He is not winning the player of the game for me, however like everyone said here already, he did what he needed to for the win and was great when it mattered most.

Reggie Nelson and the defense get my game ball.

But AD hung in and fought through a day loaded with pressure coming from every angle all day.

AJ also was a man today and played his ass off

It was great to see Burfict back

Now let's hope none of the injuries are serious as we have only 3 days to get ready for the Browns
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 06:57 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Exactly.

Oline was terrible on what, 6/7 plays at the most?

Can't stop unblocked men and don't put your TE on a 300 ILB DE.

Gio git pushed back a couple times to but he's little compared to Timmons lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
We got lucky on the last play too. Brown was open in the endzone and ben made a TERRIBLE throw out the back of the end zone.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 06:48 PM)Stewy Wrote: He lead the team to the winning score after a poor game.  Can't ask a QB to do more than that.

I don't know. I think you could ask your QB to not have a poor game ... Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 06:53 PM)Element Wrote: he played good but why is everyone so pressed on labeling him a top 3 qb? Relax

The good quarterbacks find a way to win. Give credit to Dalton for not giving up. Tiger
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 06:59 PM)Synric Wrote: Gio git pushed back a couple times to but he's little compared to Timmons lol.

lol yeah, I pointed that out to my dad that it probably wasn't the best choice.

Excellent call on Burfict, btw ThumbsUp
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
He probably should'nt have thrown 300 passes today. The backs were running well. Hue was not

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 07:00 PM)Bengalfan73 Wrote: The good quarterbacks find a way to win. Give credit to Dalton for not giving up. Tiger

And for taking leadership. The sideline announcer even commented on how he told the O line to relax and play when they were getting frustrated with all the blitzes.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 07:00 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: lol yeah, I pointed that out to my dad that it probably wasn't the best choice.

Excellent call on Burfict, btw ThumbsUp

Burfict looked like he was back :)

Reply/Quote