Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalton on Dana Perino's show tomorrow
(02-01-2019, 05:36 PM)Sled21 Wrote: That's a complete horseshit statement Fred. There not talking about prostitution, they are talking about forced sex trafficking.....

"Sex trafficking" is just a form of prostitution.  Almost all the reported arrests are customer, not the pimps or operators.  The prostitutes are considered the victims so they are almost never arrested.

You would not have 15 year old Asian girls giving hand jobs in "massage parlors" if prostitution was legal and regulated.
It's not just sex trafficking its Human trafficking which almost 70% is forced labor aka slavery. It's also organ harvesting...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Dalton is a great human being... Hes been doing great things off the field.
(02-01-2019, 07:02 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Dalton is a great human being...  Hes been doing great things off the field.

Yes he is.

Don't want my comments in this thread to sound like I am just bashing Andy.
(02-01-2019, 02:43 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Meh, not as noble a cause as you might think.  The only real way to stop sex trafficking is to legalize prostitution.  But all of these "good" people would never support anything like that.

Police set up stings and arrest guys for soliciting prostitution.  That does ZERO to stop sex trafficking, but it entitles law enforcement departments to get more federal grant money to fight sex trafficking so they keep doing it.  The actual people pimping the prostitutes are hardly ever arrested.  Instead the customers that have nothing to do with trafficking are the ones arrested.

It is like arresting a bunch of small time drug users and claiming that will stop drug smuggling.

You're just stereotyping here. You don't even know who the folks are much less their stance on the legalization of prostitution.

As to the OP: good for Andy and the rest of the "good" people
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]