Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Dalton our Hasselbeck?
(05-18-2015, 11:18 PM)B=======D Wrote: The Defense struggled because they were on the field longer...supposed to be the other way around. Keep their Defense on the field Offense... Honestly get Brat flashbacks when we have to play a damn playoff game.

If they were on the field longer they should have had more than 4 sacks and 2 TOs in the 4 playoff games we played with Dalton. Not to mention they couldn't stop the run game if their life depended on it. You can't say the defense played well in any of the playoff games the last 4 years.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2015, 12:50 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: If they were on the field longer they should have had more than 4 sacks and 2 TOs in the 4 playoff games we played with Dalton. Not to mention they couldn't stop the run game if their life depended on it. You can't say the defense played well in any of the playoff games the last 4 years.

The defense played well enough to win the 2012 season's game vs the Texans. Were they the 00 Ravens? No, but they certainly kept the team in the game for the most part. I won't make excuses for the defense because they have sucked as well, I just wanted to point out that they weren't so bad in 1 of the 4 games.

At the end of the day, you can't expect to win many games where your offense and defense both look terrible in almost every quarter of every game and your team looks flat out outcoached and outclassed at every level.

My only issue here is that you're one of the guys that brings up "40 wins" for Andy constantly, yet you start to play the blame game on everybody else if they bring up 0-4 in the playoffs. You can't give Andy the 40 wins title without the 0-4 playoff record. You can't just pick one or the other to care about and pretend the other doesn't also apply. Personally, I think putting W/L on an individual player is kind of silly in the NFL, there are usually more people directly responsible for a win or loss than any other sport. This is a case where you have to either pick both to acknowledge or neither. You can't be an objective poster and only look at 1 or the other.
Reply/Quote