Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dalton's Christmas wish video
Something to put things in perspective a little. The Bengals have been doing great things on the field this year, but what has been done off it by a number of players is far more important.

It was not too long ago all off the field news would be negative regarding this team. Now with the likes of Gilberry, Dalton, Whitworth and Still last season, all I hear is Bengals players making a difference.

The video below is pretty awesome, give it a watch.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos/0ap3000000606585/Andy-Dalton-s-Christmas-wish

Reply/Quote
Been a Bengals fan since the 70's, and Andy's jersey is the only one I've ever owned. Great quarterback, and better human being.
Reply/Quote
Our city and team are extremely fortunate to have the Andy Dalton.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Wonderful video. Brought a tear to my eye really. Thumbs up Andy Dalton.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
Thank you for sharing this. Great video. Proud to have Andy Dalton as the quarterback of our team.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2015, 11:31 AM)2MinutesHate Wrote: Wonderful video.  Brought a tear to my eye really.  Thumbs up Andy Dalton.

Not sure if joke...
Reply/Quote
i have ran into Andy and his wife a couple times out and they just are so kind to everyone that they meet. I think something we forget about what major sports team can bring to a city is this type of video. I feel for the fans of Chargers, Rams and Raiders as they are looking to maybe not only lose their team but to lose these types of events that the players bring to their City. We need to remember that and appreciate our team and players like Andy in good and bad times for the club.
Reply/Quote
This should make every Bengal fan proud. I know my family is. The hours that these players already commit to their job is admirable. Yes, their salaries reflect that but they choose to spend a lot of their free time organizing these sort of events. It speaks to the character of the player and their family all while solidifying a bond between the team and the citizens of Cincinnati. Who Dey!
Reply/Quote
Doin us proud Andy Dalton....I don't see how anyone could not root for this guy.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Wow, what a cool dude our QB is, truly moving. Cry

Thanks for the vid BB.

Rock On
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2015, 11:31 AM)2MinutesHate Wrote: Wonderful video.  Brought a tear to my eye really.  Thumbs up Andy Dalton.

(12-22-2015, 01:55 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Not sure if joke...

Too soon Cry
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2015, 01:53 PM)brian5562 Wrote: Thank you for sharing this. Great video. Proud to have Andy Dalton as the quarterback of our team.

x2
Reply/Quote
He's a good guy; hopefully he can get healthy and play like he has all year in the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
Really hoping dalton can come back healthy for the playoffs. He deserves to get us over this hump . Dalton is a great guy
Reply/Quote
Thanks for sharing I did not see this, very cool of Andy and his wife for doing this!
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote