Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalton's Primetime Game
(11-07-2015, 12:44 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Agree...partially. Dalton has had some pretty rough prime time games but he's had some pretty good games that have been overlooked simply because we lost and people want to hold on to this narrative that Dalton has been the problem. 

He also had ratings of 117.4, 128.8 and 93.1.

But yeah, the 2.0 game. That game was awful, but you'd think it was an entire season with the way people talk about it. In the end, no matter how awful it was, it was just one game. He had 3 good prime time games last year and no one ever talks about those. I guess because those games don't feed the narrative.

Besides Dalton, the entire team stunk up the stadium, that night Shocked
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2015, 04:55 PM)Earendil Wrote: Wasn't Dalton sick during the "2.0" game?  I thought I remembered hearing he had the flu and was vomiting before the game.

I think that was the Tampa Bay game but I'm not positive.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2015, 10:33 PM)JADefense Wrote: I think that was the Tampa Bay game but I'm not positive.

Yeah, it was definitely reported that Dalton had the flu during the 3 INT game against Tampa.

I'm not sure if he was sick in the 2.0 game, but I don't remember hearing anything.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
The whole thing about worrying about what happened in the past is like saying we might all pee our pants because as children we probably all did pee our pants. Personally I haven't peed in my pants for at least 50 years so if you pass by me on the street and notice the fragrance of urine it's not me.
No team or player wins or loses games based on what happened the year before and who really cares about what some nitwit wants to call 'the narrative'? Narrative is great if you're reading a novel, but in a football game it's meaningless drivel to fill air time ..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 02:53 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I'm not sure if he was sick in the 2.0 game, but I don't remember hearing anything.

I am sure he felt as sick as i did while watching that game.
Reply/Quote