Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalton's Wife Is Expecting Another Baby!
Andy and Jordan are expecting a little girl that's due in January!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmbT34kHDqG/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Picture isn't showing up, but here's the link.

Hopefully, we'll be in the middle of a playoff run, which sucks for Andy if he has to miss his baby being born (assuming he'd choose to stay home, but what are the odds that she's born on a Saturday or Sunday?), but it would be a hell of a story to tell his daughter that she inspired him to this organization's first playoff wins in three decades.

Do you think this is a good thing or a bad thing or no issue?
Reply/Quote
And the Atkins are expecting baby #1 in Feburary. The Bolings are having #2 about the same time

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Pretty cool
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Awesome, should be getting me a nephew any day now. :andy:
Reply/Quote
Mike Brown at Bengals practice in 9 months:

[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-13-2018, 10:20 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Mike Brown at Bengals practice in 9 months:

lmcao!

I'm rolling, literally and figuratively!
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2018, 08:53 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Andy and Jordan are expecting a little girl that's due in January!

Hopefully, we'll be in the middle of a playoff run, which sucks for Andy if he has to miss his baby being born (assuming he'd choose to stay home, but what are the odds that she's born on a Saturday or Sunday?), but it would be a hell of a story to tell his daughter that she inspired him to this organization's first playoff wins in three decades.

His wife needs to birth on our first playoff game.. (yes)
Reply/Quote
They know how these things happen now. For those who don't know don't count on me to spill the beans. You'll just have to figure it out on your own. 

No idea why young men and women having babies is news. It's not exactly an unknown phenomenon. Now if Mike Brown and his wife were about to have a baby THAT would be a HUGE news event .. 
My daughter is about to have her 4th.. Her and her husband obviously think having kids is cheap or something . Hint: They don't come cheap these days. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Congratulations to the Daltons.... they are a very classy couple and this organization should be proud to be represented by them..
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2018, 08:53 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Andy and Jordan are expecting a little girl that's due in January!

Non issue...

Hopefully we are still talking about the bengals in January.

and if so maybe he can use this as extra motivation
Reply/Quote
Andy keeps busy in the offseason.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(08-14-2018, 10:05 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Non issue...

Hopefully we are still talking about the bengals in January.

and if so maybe he can use this as extra motivation
That kills me because the only thing that I can keep thinking is "if the offensive line performs, this team can be very good."

Hopefully, they put it all together during the next few preseason games and we become a machine.
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2018, 04:24 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: That kills me because the only thing that I can keep thinking is "if the offensive line performs, this team can be very good."

Hopefully, they put it all together during the next few preseason games and we become a machine.

Left side looked okay....

Right side still sorting it out...

but they looked much better preseason game 1 than used to seeing teams look in general.
Reply/Quote
Is "First Playoff Win in almost Three Decades" too long for a first name?

What's are record in Dalton baby delivering years?
Reply/Quote
Watched an interview with AJ last night and he said his wife is expecting a boy.
Is there something in the Water over there in Cincinnati? lol
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2018, 08:24 AM)Sled21 Wrote: :andyCongratulations to the Daltons.... they are a very classy couple and this organization should be proud to be represented by them..

:andy: :andy: :andy:
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2018, 08:53 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Do you think this is a good thing or a bad thing or no issue?

Good thing. Congrats to him and his wife. 

Hopefully the same exact thing will happen in Atlanta on Feb 3rd. Dalton will go deep, hit his target and score. Claim victory and have something to show for it.

If the baby is born looking like a Lombardi? You know it's fate!

Reply/Quote
(08-14-2018, 10:05 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Hopefully we are still talking about the bengals in January.

Sure we will.  We'll have the latest Merv extension to chew over. And uniforms, don't forget the uniforms.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I never understood why some couples go through a phase where they're pumping out babies year after year.

Kids are stressful. If it were me, i'd probably take steps to ensure another pregnancy doesn't happen. Already got enough on my plate.

But to each his own. Must be nice to have a 6-7 figure salary. I bet the Daltons have a nanny. They strike me as the type to have one.
Reply/Quote
They strike me as the kind of couple that doesn't. They don't go around putting on airs. That, and I'm pretty sure she stays at home and raises the kids, so that relieves a lot of stress. Plus, many folks just love kids....not a thing in the world wrong with it.
Reply/Quote