Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalton's Wobblers
I've noticed that a lot of Dalton's throws this season are very wobbly.

I don't remember this being as much of a problem in previous seasons...maybe this has something to do with his thumb injuries the past couple seasons?
Reply/Quote
Wobblers, batted passes, ints, it ugly all around right now for 14.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Maybe he's expecting them to get tipped, which would re-adjust them to a tight spiral, but on those throws - they were not tipped.
Reply/Quote
The batted balls are starting to piss me off a little bit, if I'm being honest. It feels like he's had at least five a game so far this season.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2019, 12:22 AM)Froob Wrote: I've noticed that a lot of Dalton's throws this season are very wobbly.

I don't remember this being as much of a problem in previous seasons...maybe this has something to do with his thumb injuries the past couple seasons?

It's been hot. The balls are sticking to the rubber on his wedding ring.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-23-2019, 11:31 AM)Big Boss Wrote: The batted balls are starting to piss me off a little bit, if I'm being honest.  It feels like he's had at least five a game so far this season.

He's had a total of 7 on the year. Leads the league and it's 3 more than the next guys, Josh Rosen and Kylar Murray.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2019, 01:30 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: He's had a total of 7 on the year. Leads the league and it's 3 more than the next guys, Josh Rosen and Kylar Murray.

Rosen is 6'4", Andy 6'2", and Murray 5'10". 
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2019, 01:38 PM)treee Wrote: Rosen is 6'4", Andy 6'2", and Murray 5'10". 

Rosen has his in half the attempts and Murray has his with just a few more attempts. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote