Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalton's last 200 NFL pass attempts
(08-26-2015, 01:14 PM)Nately120 Wrote: This thread sucks more than prime-time Dalton.

Right. It sucks as much as the guy who has coached Dalton.

Dalton's passer ratings in prime-time last year:

117.4 (loss)
2.0 (loss)
93.1 (win)
83.7 (loss)

I'd say Dalton's performance in prime-time was better than the rest of the team's. Not that it's saying much.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2015, 01:29 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Right. It sucks as much as the guy who has coached Dalton.

117.4 (loss)
2.0 (loss)
93.1 (win)
83.7 (loss)

I'd say Dalton's performance in prime-time was better than the rest of the team's. Not that it's saying much.

Shake could you please stick to the narrative? 
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2015, 01:32 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Shake could you please stick to the narrative? 

Right, sorry. Dalton sucks and he's the reason for all things negative! Rawr!

Better? 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2015, 01:40 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Right, sorry. Dalton sucks and he's the reason for all things negative! Rawr!

Better? 

Better!
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2015, 01:29 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Right. It sucks as much as the guy who has coached Dalton.

117.4 (loss)
2.0 (loss)
93.1 (win)
83.7 (loss)

Hmm, I guess when Dalton isn't tossing up one of the worst performances possible he's either being average OR really turning a corner!  The more you know!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Can we just bring in Fitzpatrick... Andy is the worse thing to Happen to the Bengals not cause his play just because we as fans are so consumed with this GUY!!!

I hope he goes away for just that reason alone.. Not his fault but we have a TIM TEBOW with in our own organization... I am guilty of Andy Threads... but I am sick of this guy............ I miss when we knew we sucked and our expectations were just that now we have so much talent and we still suck...
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2015, 02:19 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Hmm, I guess when Dalton isn't tossing up one of the worst performances possible he's either being average OR really turning a corner!  The more you know!

When confronted with contrary evidence, focus on the one game that supports your point out of 4. Nice. 
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2015, 12:08 AM)Nately120 Wrote: [Image: 62907604.jpg]

Guessing it looked like this:

[Image: 85883288.jpg]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2015, 02:26 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Can we just bring in Fitzpatrick...  Andy is the worse thing to Happen to the Bengals not cause his play just because we as fans are so consumed with this GUY!!!

I hope he goes away for just that reason alone..  Not his fault but we have a TIM TEBOW with in our own organization...  I am guilty of Andy Threads...  but I am sick of this guy............  I miss when we knew we sucked and our expectations were just that now we have so much talent and we still suck...
I pray this is sarcasm. 
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2015, 11:09 PM)Blake2Pickens Wrote: This dates back to the end of November.

200 attempts

118 completions

1024 yards

6 Tds

9 ints

63 passer rating

5.21 YPA

That's a lower YPA than Keenum, Mallett, Daniel, Schaub, Lindley, Bortles, Shaw and EJ manual.

Damn never seen someone get owned so badly even if they trolled. You need to start calling Fred Daddy
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2015, 02:26 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Can we just bring in Fitzpatrick... Andy is the worse thing to Happen to the Bengals not cause his play just because we as fans are so consumed with this GUY!!!

I hope he goes away for just that reason alone.. Not his fault but we have a TIM TEBOW with in our own organization... I am guilty of Andy Threads... but I am sick of this guy............ I miss when we knew we sucked and our expectations were just that now we have so much talent and we still suck...

The Beard is the JETS starting QB right now i believe.

But i dont remember Fitzpatrick ever leading a team to the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
Michael Bennett from the Seahawks said it best: Quarterback is the only position in the NFL where you can be mediocre and still get paid. Ladies and gentlemen..... I give you Andy Dalton.
Reply/Quote
You are all wrong,

If you count the Pro Bowl then you have to count the Intrasquad Scrimage
If you count the Intrasquad Scrimage, then you have to count every Practice throw
If you count every Practice throw, then you have to count his Off-Season Workout throws
If you count every his Off-Season Workout throws, then you have to count his throws in the bathroom when his wife has a "Headache" and those throws are most likely perfect...Perfect!

So, with all that, let's see the numbers.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2015, 04:44 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Michael Bennett from the Seahawks said it best: Quarterback is the only position in the NFL where you can be mediocre and still get paid. Ladies and gentlemen..... I give you Andy Dalton.

He is our best option for now which is sad because our team has so many other things going for it.  Its like when you make Chili and need that last perfect ingredient only to put in spoiled peppers and ruin the whole pot.  Andy Dalton is our spoiled pepper ruining our chili!

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2015, 02:26 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: When confronted with contrary evidence, focus on the one game that supports your point out of 4. Nice. 

No, I mentioned him being average as well as "turning a corner."  Do you have some sort of medical condition that makes you unable to read entire sentences?
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2015, 06:42 PM)Nately120 Wrote: No, I mentioned him being average as well as "turning a corner."  Do you have some sort of medical condition that makes you unable to read entire sentences?

Yes it's called "tiredofthisstupidshititis"
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2015, 04:37 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: The Beard is the JETS starting QB right now i believe.

But i dont remember Fitzpatrick ever leading a team to the playoffs.

He's never had a winning record as a starter.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(08-26-2015, 07:13 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Yes it's called "tiredofthisstupidshititis"

Inflammation of the tiredofthisstupidshit?  Sounds sexy.
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2015, 01:40 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Right, sorry. Dalton sucks and he's the reason for all things negative! Rawr!

Better? 

Cue Snickers commercial...
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2015, 11:18 AM)Blake2Pickens Wrote: they are wrong, you're forgetting a game; the math doesn't add up. 

Try again, this time I want it done in excel or google spresadsheets

Now hop to it.  

Also, I did some math.   On 3rd and long pass plays in away stadiums when the game time weather is over 45 Degrees....

Andy has a 45 QB rating.   Go ahead and run your numbers dating back to 20011, get back to me, and see where we end up. 

Thanks! 
Somebody needs to get laid.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote