Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Dalton's revenge
(12-08-2020, 10:56 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Watch the Bengals beat the Cowboys and miss out on Sewell because of it...and decided to hang on to the coaches.

THAT would be the worst revenge Andy could give us!

No shot, bucko.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2020, 10:57 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’m absolutely worried about this. You never know when Bad Andy will show up...

Don't worry about bad Andy.

One word--Zeke.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Andy's been playing decent.

That was hilarious in the Dal / Balt. game just now.."Easy Money!!"

The truth is both Dallas and the Bengals suck. It should be a good matchup. They're both "easy money".

I give the edge to Dallas as their offense has actually been able to move the ball decently.

If the Bengals win it will be because they actually forced some turnovers and established a ground game.

I feel like Dallas is the better team though. They've got a better coach and QB right now. I could even see them running up the score.

I'd bet on Dallas winning, but I guess we'll see.

Should be quite the shit show. lol
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2020, 11:20 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: No shot, bucko.

Dallas is really bad. They may tank to get Sewell too.
Reply/Quote
I will say this, if Zac coaches them to a hard fought win and saves his job in the process, it would be more painful than seeing us get blown out on Sunday. I'd rather see them get blown out the rest of the way to force some changes with the coaches.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2020, 01:15 AM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: I will say this, if Zac coaches them to a hard fought win and saves his job in the process, it would be more painful than seeing us get blown out on Sunday. I'd rather see them get blown out the rest of the way to force some changes with the coaches.

Yes. I think theres a 50% chance if we lose out...they keep Zac.

If we win 1 more, probably like 75% chance they keep him.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2020, 01:14 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Dallas is really bad. They may tank to get Sewell too.

Guaranteed, iron clad, stone cold lock of the century, of the week, that they don't.

Carl from ATHF approved. 

Reply/Quote
Andy's got a chance to beat us. It's not a playoff game.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-09-2020, 02:10 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Andy's got a chance to beat us. It's not a playoff game.

Not prime time either.
Reply/Quote
I'm glad the Cowboys lost. All the more reason for the rubber-band Dalton man to beat us and continue the Sewell campaign.

Give the Taylor error failure era more ammunition.
Reply/Quote
Someone giid w Photoshop should make a Red Dead cover "Dalton's Revenge" with images from the upcoming game.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2020, 02:10 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Andy's got a chance to beat us. It's not a playoff game.

Chances are also like a home game for Dallas. Even die hard Bengals fans are rooting for Dallas, not to mention I am guessing at least 60% in stadium will be Dallas fans.

After watching Dallas run defense yesterday, they maybe the worst in the NFL so even our lousy running game should run for 120+ yards.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2020, 03:04 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Chances are also like a home game for Dallas. Even die hard Bengals fans are rooting for Dallas, not to mention I am guessing at least 60% in stadium will be Dallas fans.

After watching Dallas run defense yesterday, they maybe the worst in the NFL so even our lousy running game should run for 120+ yards.

I'm not rooting for Dallas

Reply/Quote
(12-09-2020, 03:04 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Chances are also like a home game for Dallas. Even die hard Bengals fans are rooting for Dallas, not to mention I am guessing at least 60% in stadium will be Dallas fans.

Dunno about that.
The past 3 weeks have the following total rushing yards for the Bengals:

I know DAL allows 5.2 YPC but I don't think Bernard, Perine, and this OL are talented enough to even hit 100.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(12-08-2020, 11:20 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Don't worry about bad Andy.

One word--Zeke.

Who is proving in spades that a great OL can make anyone look good and you shouldn't pay a RB unless they're Barry Sanders-level. Zeke has only one 100+ yard game, only has 1 rush of 20+ yards, and is averaging 3.9 YPC this year. Got paid based off what he did behind a 3 All-Pro OL and now failing when not behind it.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

I'm buying tickets to this game for 1 reason only: seeing the Dallas Cowboys in person is on my bucket list and I'm not getting any younger...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote
(12-09-2020, 04:48 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm not rooting for Dallas

I did not say ALL die hard fans are rooting for Dallas.

So, yes some like you will root for the Bengals knowing it ,ay cost them a possible HOF OT
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2020, 06:46 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I did not say ALL die hard fans are rooting for Dallas.

So, yes some like you will root for the Bengals knowing it ,ay cost them a possible HOF OT

And help keep a terrible coach.

Reply/Quote
(12-09-2020, 06:46 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I did not say ALL die hard fans are rooting for Dallas.

Every player entering the NFL next year is a possible HOFer.

I'm just not down with the loser mentality. 

Reply/Quote
(12-09-2020, 10:16 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Every player entering the NFL next year is a possible HOFer.

I'm just not down with the loser mentality. 

Then you should want this coach gone ASAP. Winning a few meaningless games against awful teams at the end of the year isn’t going to help with that.

Reply/Quote