Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burfict Bought A House Nearby (Northern Kentucky)
I just heard that Burfict bought a house in a neighborhood near me (a mile or so away).

The houses at the front of the neighborhood are nice houses, but the houses in the back are multi-million dollar houses. I don't know which category his house falls into.

I guess that means that he plans on being here a while ThumbsUp

I hope I see him around!
Reply/Quote
Off of Frogtown Rd, right? I had a girlfriend from 98-01 who lived in Cedarwood. She showed me all the ritzy houses on the other side of Frogtown. Tim Hogan (the carpet guy), Bill Erpenbeck and lots of Bengals and Reds lived back there. I believe Deion Sanders had a house back there at one point.

Or are you still living around Fort Thomas?
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2018, 12:38 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Off of Frogtown Rd, right? I had a girlfriend from 98-01 who lived in Cedarwood. She showed me all the ritzy houses on the other side of Frogtown. Tim Hogan (the carpet guy), Bill Erpenbeck and lots of Bengals and Reds lived back there.  I believe Deion Sanders had a house back there at one point.

I'm keeping an eye on the Trailer Park a few miles up the road from me to see which players go broke and start renting there.   Mellow
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2018, 12:38 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I had a girlfriend from 98-01 

Is that years or the street numbers? Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2018, 12:51 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Is that years or the street numbers? Ninja

It was girl #98 back in 2001. I have a numbering system to keep track of my scores.  Cool
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2018, 01:07 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: It was girl #98 back in 2001. I have a numbering system to keep track of my scores.  Cool

Rosie and her four daughters?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2018, 01:23 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Rosie and her four daughters?  

It's Rosie Palm and her 5 sisters. Get it straight.  Smack
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2018, 01:35 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: It's Rosie Palm and her 5 sisters. Get it straight.  Smack

You always had trouble getting above a “5”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2018, 12:38 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Off of Frogtown Rd, right? I had a girlfriend from 98-01 who lived in Cedarwood. She showed me all the ritzy houses on the other side of Frogtown. Tim Hogan (the carpet guy), Bill Erpenbeck and lots of Bengals and Reds lived back there.  I believe Deion Sanders had a house back there at one point.

No, Prestwick is a subdivision in Edgewood (not real sure where Frogtown is but a Google search said Union?) off of Dudley.  I never lived near Fort Thomas.

Tom Browning used to live back there in Prestwick.

Bill Erpenbeck (the one that's in jail) lived in Summit Lakes, which is less than a mile from Prestwick.  My parents actually lived on the off street back in Summit Lakes, but our house was cost about a quarter of what Erpenbeck's did (we weren't poor or anything, just saying we weren't stupid rich, and didn't even come into the money to live in that house until my dad bought into a company when I was in 7th grade, just so no one thinks that I grew up as some spoiled rich kid).  Peko bought Erpenbeck's house after he went to jail.
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2018, 01:35 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: It's Rosie Palm and her 5 sisters. Get it straight.  Smack

I think I may of dated her sister Palmala Handerson

The Bengal players seem to love NKY don't they?
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2018, 12:48 PM)depthchart Wrote: I'm keeping an eye on the Trailer Park a few miles up the road from me to see which players go broke and start renting there.   Mellow

Trailer Park Boys!

Reply/Quote
(04-22-2018, 05:08 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I just heard that Burfict bought a house in a neighborhood near me (a mile or so away).

The houses at the front of the neighborhood are nice houses, but the houses in the back are multi-million dollar houses. I don't know which category his house falls into.

I guess that means that he plans on being here a while ThumbsUp

I hope I see him around!

Cool! You should do the neighborly thing and invite him to your place to watch the season opener lol could become a new yearly tradition... if he says he has to work you’ll know he’s lying
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2018, 02:29 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Cool! You should do the neighborly thing and invite him to your place to watch the season opener lol could become a new yearly tradition... if he says he has to work you’ll know he’s lying

lol.........  he's hardly my neighbor!

I will say something to him at training camp and say something like "I'll be catching the games at Wings and Rings in the Crestview Hills Town Center if you want to come!"  (There's a pathway to the Town Center at the end of my street, so that's where I watch most of the games.)

I should wear my Christopher Reeve costume for Halloween and go to his house Trick-or-Treating!

Between him living nearby and me getting a picture with Dalton's cousin when I presented at her school, I'm pretty much on the roster now!
Reply/Quote
Maybe he was getting sick of living in the "crappy" part of town.

http://blurredculture.com/bengals-vontaze-burfict-says-a-steelers-fan-keeps-shitting-on-his-lawn/
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2018, 01:35 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: It's Rosie Palm and her 5 sisters. Get it straight.  Smack

Which is different from the infamous 5 finger discount. ..Former Reds pitcher Mike Leak used it..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(04-24-2018, 10:01 AM)grampahol Wrote: Which is different from the infamous 5 finger discount. ..Former Reds pitcher Mike Leak used it..

Mike Leak used Shake's Rosie Palm and 5 sisters? Shocked
Reply/Quote