Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalton still sucks.
(08-28-2015, 02:34 AM)Fresno B Wrote: There's no need for names, there's a lot of you guys, you know who you are. I probably exaggerated what I was saying but there's a certain group on these boards who have deflected any of Dalton's shortcomings onto other players. Fact.

In other words, you just made that shit up. Ok, thanks for letting me know that I can't trust you when it comes to facts.  ThumbsUp

Not denying there are those who deflect Dalton's issues away from him, but that's mainly due, IMO, to those who put all of the Bengal shortcomings on to Dalton. Not to mention that there are those of us who would like ALL the Bengals shortcomings addressed, not just the issues with 1 player.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2015, 02:34 AM)Fresno B Wrote: There's no need for names, there's a lot of you guys, you know who you are. I probably exaggerated what I was saying but there's a certain group on these boards who have deflected any of Dalton's shortcomings onto other players. Fact.

So if you're so hell bent on throwing them under the bus, what are your feelings towards those who deflect any other team problems onto the QB?

Just out of curiosity.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2015, 02:34 AM)Fresno B Wrote: There's no need for names, there's a lot of you guys, you know who you are. I probably exaggerated what I was saying but there's a certain group on these boards who have deflected any of Dalton's shortcomings onto other players. Fact.

The game was plenty bad... but if you think its all daltons fault go watch it again.
Reply/Quote