Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalton story NFL gameday morning
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-gameday/0ap3000000599547/Dalton-delivering-joy-to-Cincinnati-on-and-off-the-field

So proud of our team. We have some quality guys.
Reply/Quote
Glad someone put it up, it was great to see!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Our quarterback is an absolute chief.

He and Jordan are amazing people, not to mention that Dalton has played amazing and made everyone forget about a certain QB who was the face of this franchise and quit on his team, the city, and us.

Him doing all this and succeeding on the field is, IMCO, making him a believer in himself and preparing him to take the next step and win us playoff games.

Nice find!
Reply/Quote
Great Story....One thing we sometimes lose sight of is just how much Andy has embraced Cincinnati. This is where his family lives and where we can see him shopping at Kroger. His predecesor always seemed like he was a visitor to the city and couldn't wait to leave during the off season

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Yeah, that was a great thing to see. When they returned from the story Kurt Warner actually looked like he teared up during it.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 01:15 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Yeah, that was a great thing to see.  When they returned from the story Kurt Warner actually looked like he teared up during it.

Yup, I did as well.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 01:15 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Yeah, that was a great thing to see.  When they returned from the story Kurt Warner actually looked like he teared up during it.

Kurt Warner and his wife were heavily involved with sick children and their families. Same as the Daltons.
Reply/Quote
I'm so proud to have Andy as our QB. I know in the past I've said negative things about him, but what what a great person.
Reply/Quote
That's my boy. Love me some Dalton :)
Reply/Quote
Who started cutting onions... sniff
Reply/Quote
My family doesn't live in Cincinnati any longer but When Andy learned that there was a two year old cancer kid wearing a Dalton jersey in Kansas, he sent a signed bengals football as well as some encouraging words for my son and family. Fans for life.

A legacy is far more than your stat sheet or win/loss record.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 02:34 PM)KansasBengal Wrote: My family doesn't live in Cincinnati any longer but When Andy learned that there was a two year old cancer kid wearing a Dalton jersey in Kansas, he sent a signed bengals football as well as some encouraging words for my son and family. Fans for life.

A legacy is far more than your stat sheet or win/loss record.

Good luck with you son, I hope he is improving.
Reply/Quote