Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalton thinks offense will take "Big Jump" this season
(05-21-2017, 09:52 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Exactly.  Get a lead, and get after their asses.  Colts made a living doing this when they had Manning, Harrison, and Reggie Wayne.  They would get up, and unleash the pass rush of Freeney and Mathis.  

I said the missing ingredient on offense was a vertical threat opposite AJ.  Check.

I said the defense needed a speed option (that wasn't a one trick pony and could counter inside and was tough as nails).  Check (Willis) and Check (Lawson).  

Combine that with some of the later round freaks and special teams should also be improved.  Check.

Synergy.  It all works together to improve the team.  

Love it. Look at the speed we got in the draft. Fastest player ever in Ross, fastest D-lineman in Willis, fastest LB in Evans,
Brandon Wilson and Josh Malone are hella fast. One of our biggest problems with our Defense last year was we were old.

Now we are young and fast.

(05-21-2017, 10:05 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: WHAT?

WTF

Get him Harley! Shocked

(05-21-2017, 10:11 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Them's fighting words! (In reference to the beating a dead dog quote) Swing the mighty BANHAMMER!!!

Hilarious LMAO Hilarious

We need a smiley with Thor's hammer swinging over his head so we could post it when we are calling for the BANHAMMER!

And, of course, I am kidding about him getting banned.   I just don't want anyone going Mike Vick on Harley.

Made me lol
Reply/Quote