Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Dalton vs. Bortles article
Andy Dalton is far better than Blake Bortles. Bortles is easily one of the worst starting QBs in the league.

Also, look at what happens when the entire team is good...Andy has elevated his team, while Bortles has probably held his back.

Admittedly, I haven’t seen more than 5 or 6 games of his throughout his career, but he’s never impressed me at all.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2018, 12:12 AM)Rhinocero23 Wrote: Dalton has held back several Bengals teams with talent to win it all. It’s why as a Bengals fan I am not a fan of his. He was not good enough as a QB to win with a talented team. Mediocre at best.

Yes your ludicrous, ill informed and ignorant views on AD are well known.  Thanks for exposing yourself again.  I didn't need to see that.....
Reply/Quote
I got a good idea which one Jax fans would pick.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 06:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I got a good idea which one Jax fans would pick.

They would pick Dalton. They understand what a running game and an offensive line do for a QB unlike some people.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Bortles 2 playoffs win this year . Dalton n Palmer zero in career
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 07:17 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: They would pick Dalton. They understand what a running game and an offensive line do for a QB unlike some people.

I highly doubt they'd pick Dalton at this point.  Both QBs aren't very good but at least Bortles has proven he can play decent in the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 07:17 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: They would pick Dalton. They understand what a running game and an offensive line do for a QB unlike some people.

Who knows, maybe they understand what good QB play does for a QB unlike some people.

But I'm sure you're right; they'd pick Dalton because of all that other stuff 

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 07:32 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Who knows, maybe they understand what good QB play does for a QB unlike some people.

But I'm sure you're right; they'd pick Dalton because of all that other stuff 

4 rushing tds, and a fumble return for a TD but your right they won because of Bortles. 
J24

Reply/Quote
the problem is B. Bortles is Ben R. Jr. He is going to win 3-5 championships.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 07:26 PM)CornerBlitz Wrote: I highly doubt they'd pick Dalton at this point.  Both QBs aren't very good but at least Bortles has proven he can play decent in the playoffs.

Did you watch either game. One he didn't even throw for 100 yards the other he completed only 53% of his passes. Yeah dude is a star
J24

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 07:50 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Did you watch either game. One he didn't even throw for 100 yards the other he completed only 53% of his passes. Yeah dude is a star

he won and at end of the day thats all that matters
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 07:47 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: 4 rushing tds, and a fumble return for a TD but your right they won because of Bortles. 

Nah, they just didn't lose because of him.

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 07:57 PM)motoarch Wrote: he won and at end of the day thats all that matters

Jags won because it was a team effort. The Jags line on both sides of the ball cane to play. To say Bortles is better than Dalton is very laughable. It is unbelievable how many of you actually hate Dalton. It is cute how some of you Dalton haters act but it is becoming overwhelming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Bortles played well today. He was able to take full advantage of an outstanding run game and use play action. Which he has done all season.

Hopefully next season thr Bengals will have a dangerous ground game Dalton will be able to take advantage of...

Edit: Anyone notice alot of thr playoff teams this year are running teams. Squeelers, Titans, Jaguars, Saints, Vikings, Chiefs, Bills...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 08:01 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Nah, they just didn't lose because of him.

Well it would have been nice to have an OC that understood that but Andy didn't.
J24

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 07:57 PM)motoarch Wrote: he won and at end of the day thats all that matters

He won because of his teammates. Andy was asked to carry his team Blake was carried by his. Which is what a team should do.
J24

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 08:01 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Jags won because it was a team effort.  The Jags line on both sides of the ball cane to play.  To say Bortles is better than Dalton is very laughable.  It is unbelievable how many of you actually hate Dalton.  It is cute how some of you Dalton haters act but it is becoming overwhelming

Acting like the Andy homers aren't delusional is pretty cute, too.  Now, I'm not an Andy hater, I'm just one of the (sadly) few here who sit back mouth agape watching the Andy hater/homers go at one another.  Within two posts I can read how Andy is either a modern-day Joe Montana or Jamarcus Russell. 

You want to talk about tiring?  You all need a timeout.  Jesus.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 08:01 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Jags won because it was a team effort. The Jags line on both sides of the ball cane to play. To say Bortles is better than Dalton is very laughable. It is unbelievable how many of you actually hate Dalton. It is cute how some of you Dalton haters act but it is becoming overwhelming

I don’t hate dalton. Find one post where I’ve said something negative about him. I’ll wait.

Didn’t find one did you.

Fact is though come playoff time so far Bortles while not being great has gotten the job done with out costly errors and you can’t say that about dalton. The prof is on tape and everyone can see it. You don’t win Super Bowls by accruing regular season stats or mario would have a bunch and Manning would have several more.

I like Andy and want him to succeed but so far it’s not happening. He’s a great person and I’m proud we have a guy like him as our qb but he’s just not getting the job done.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 08:19 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Well it would have been nice to have an OC that understood that but Andy didn't.

I too hate that our OC didn't understand that we don't need Andy to lose the game for us.

Stupid OC,,

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 08:30 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I too hate that our OC didn't understand that we don't need Andy to lose the game for us.

Stupid OC,,

So Andy should have thrown the Ball 51 times against the chargers? 
J24

Reply/Quote