Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalton will beat the Saints with his legs.
Bengals are 13-4 when Dalton has at least 6 rush attempts including victories over
'13 Patriots (12-4)
'14 Ravens (10-6) twice
'14 Broncos (12-4)
'15 Seahawks (11-5)
'15 Steelers (10-6)
'16 Dolphins (10-6)

Bengals are 12-4-1 when Dalton rushes for a td including victories over
'13 Colts (11-5)
'14 Ravens (10-6)
'15 Seahawks (11-5)
Since Dalton entered the league in 2011 Cam Newton is the only QB with more rushing tds than Andy's 18.

Dalton's career high rushing game (48 yds on 5 attempts) was against the Cardinals in the 15th game of the '11 season. Both teams were battling for playoff spots and Dalton converted 3 first downs with his legs leading the Bengals to a huge 23-16 win.

So with the chips down and a lot of offensive weapons injured I predict Dalton will run wild and use his legs to beat the Saints this Sunday.
Reply/Quote
I get very nervous when Opie takes off.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
THE RED ROCKET!!!

[Image: r23457_576x324_16-9.jpg]

[Image: STK474015.jpg]
Reply/Quote
The longer Dalton plays, the more impressive his stats seem. So wilk history reflect that the team's struggles under the "bright lights" be on Andy s head, or has Marvin Lewis hekd him back thus far? Cause i gotta say, his abilities directing 4th quarter comebacks don't exactly point to a choke artist....

If Andy runs, i hooe he dies it judiciously....
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2018, 11:03 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I get very nervous when Opie takes off.

As long as he doesn't try to tackle a 300 lb defensive lineman again, I'm cool with him using his legs.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
The bengals are not beating the saints.

Reply/Quote
I'm not worried about Andy doing his part. This defense has to get a lot better if we are going anywhere this year.
Reply/Quote
And here I pictured Dalton in a pantyhose ad ala Joe Namath.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2018, 12:09 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: I'm not worried about Andy doing his part. This defense has to get a lot better if we are going anywhere this year.

Exactly, he has been our best player really this season. Not worried about him. I am worried about our LB's being
able to tackle and cover and our Secondary having mental breakdowns. The Defense is the worry.

Hope we can get after Brees and tackle the checkdowns cause we can get pressure with their banged up O-line.
Reply/Quote
Andy should rush for over 300 yards and never even have to throw the ball even once. It's in the bag. Easy peasy..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Am I the only one picturing Andy as an amputee, taking his legs off and "beating" the Saints with them? I am? Okay...
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2018, 04:51 AM)SladeX Wrote: The longer Dalton plays, the more impressive his stats seem. So wilk history reflect that the team's struggles under the "bright lights" be on Andy s head, or has Marvin Lewis hekd him back thus far? Cause i gotta say, his abilities directing 4th quarter comebacks don't exactly point to a choke artist....

If Andy runs, i hooe he dies it judiciously....

Nor does his time at TCU, when he was clutch in bowl games. 

To seriously address this thread, Andy hasn't been running nearly as much this season.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2018, 10:42 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So with the chips down and a lot of offensive weapons injured I predict Dalton will run wild and use his legs to beat the Saints this Sunday.

Thoughts and prayers with you after this hot take.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2018, 10:42 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Bengals are 13-4 when Dalton has at least 6 rush attempts including victories over
'13 Patriots (12-4)
'14 Ravens (10-6) twice
'14 Broncos (12-4)
'15 Seahawks (11-5)
'15 Steelers (10-6)
'16 Dolphins (10-6)

Bengals are 12-4-1 when Dalton rushes for a td including victories over
'13 Colts (11-5)
'14 Ravens (10-6)
'15 Seahawks (11-5)
Since Dalton entered the league in 2011 Cam Newton is the only QB with more rushing tds than Andy's 18.

Dalton's career high rushing game (48 yds on 5 attempts) was against the Cardinals in the 15th game of the '11 season.  Both teams were battling for playoff spots and Dalton converted 3 first downs with his legs leading the Bengals to a huge 23-16 win.

So with the chips down and a lot of offensive weapons injured I predict Dalton will run wild and use his legs to beat the Saints this Sunday.

Nice take ...You probably spent 4-5 minutes of your life posting that that you'll never ever ever get back...
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2018, 02:47 PM)higgy100 Wrote: Brilliant take once again...You probably spent 4-5 minutes of your life posting that trash that you'll never ever ever get back...

Lol
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2018, 02:47 PM)higgy100 Wrote: Nice take ...You probably spent 4-5 minutes of your life posting that that you'll never ever ever get back...

You mean wasting time that I could have spent crying and squealing like a little girl?

What was I thinking?  Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2018, 03:05 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You mean wasting time that I could have spent crying and squealing like a little girl?

What was I thinking?  Rolleyes

That's just it, you weren't thinking. You probably still did the crying and squealing.....
Reply/Quote
Fred for head coach!! Fred!! Fred!! Fred!!
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2018, 03:11 PM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: Fred for head coach!! Fred!! Fred!! Fred!!

Didn’t you make a thread about how everyone would be eating crow over Tate? And you’re laughing at this one?

Reply/Quote
(11-12-2018, 03:08 PM)higgy100 Wrote: That's just it, you weren't thinking. You probably still did the crying and squealing.....

No.  I don't squeal or cry.  I leave that to the guys like you.

Plus it is rally amazing the way you responded to this prediction AFTER THE GAME WAS OVER.  Maybe you should go get rich in Vegas betting on games after they are over.
Reply/Quote