Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sorry if Already Posted But WOW Adam going OFF..
http://www.baltimorebeatdown.com/2015/12/15/10131622/cincinnati-bengals-adam-pac-man-jones-calls-out-pittsburgh-steelers-to-stfu
Reply/Quote
The Steelers are still b-tching. Foster is saying the Bengals are 'fake tough', and Ben is crying about Tez 'trying' to hurt him.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 10:12 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: The Steelers are still b-tching. Foster is saying the Bengals are 'fake tough', and Ben is crying about Tez 'trying' to hurt him.

I seen where Biggy Ben Said Tez went low on him...  (not in a good way) Adam in the clip is rambling on about keeping it on the field...   he looks rough in that clip.. LOL...   this whole thing is starting to become comical...
Reply/Quote
Whew, you scared me. Thought somebody else threw a drink at him.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 10:12 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: The Steelers are still b-tching. Foster is saying the Bengals are 'fake tough', and Ben is crying about Tez 'trying' to hurt him.

NFL is reviewing that play he went low on Ben to decide if a fine/suspension is warranted.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 10:17 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Whew, you scared me. Thought somebody else threw a drink at him.

LOL...  I dont understand half he is saying...  he looks like he has been up since the GAME!!! Someone needs to take that clip down.. off the internet I dont know if that is possible.. Might get in trouble for that one he might..
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 10:21 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: LOL...  I dont understand half he is saying...  he looks like he has been up since the GAME!!!   Someone needs to take that clip down.. off the internet I dont know if that is possible..  Might get in trouble for that one he might..

Our players just need to stop chirping and leave that high school name-calling bullshit to the Steelers.  You wanna maim someone?  Fine, take that attitude to Denver. 
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 10:25 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Our players just need to stop chirping and leave that high school name-calling bullshit to the Steelers.  You wanna maim someone?  Fine, take that attitude to Denver. 

Exactly my Llama !!!  REP!!!
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 10:21 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: LOL...  he looks like he has been up since the GAME!!!..
I thought he posted that before the game.
Reply/Quote
I didn't watch the video and I don't really care. Until these guys can stop getting bullied by the Steelers, they all need to shut up.

I know they won in Pittsburgh this year, but when was the last time these guys manhandled the Steelers. I'm not talking a couple of highlight plays. Hell, when was the last time Bengals fans were completely confident playing the Steelers? You can say you were, but there's always that thought in the back of your head bringing you back to earth.

This team has all of the pieces. For some reason, they just never have the balls.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 10:18 PM)cinci4life Wrote: NFL is reviewing that play he went low on Ben to decide if a fine/suspension is warranted.

The NFL needs to be reviewing the hit on Eifert and the attempt to blind Gilberry...
Reply/Quote
Its funny because the Steelers fans and players are crying over what Adam has said, yet here we have Vince Williams making death threats to Vontaze on Twitter and they refuse to acknowledge it. This is typical from that organization and fanbase, when things aren't going their way all they do is ***** and moan.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 07:27 AM)muskiesfan Wrote: I didn't watch the video and I don't really care. Until these guys can stop getting bullied by the Steelers, they all need to shut up.

I know they won in Pittsburgh this year, but when was the last time these guys manhandled the Steelers. I'm not talking a couple of highlight plays. Hell, when was the last time Bengals fans were completely confident playing the Steelers? You can say you were, but there's always that thought in the back of your head bringing you back to earth.

This team has all of the pieces. For some reason, they just never have the balls.

I think Pittsburgh is pissed because we have cut their balls off pretty much for the Division.. they started the back and forth when we took them down in Pittsburgh... 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote