Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy Dalton entered Week 6 as the highest-scoring fantasy quarterback in the league.
Andy Dalton entered Week 6 as the highest-scoring fantasy quarterback in the league, according to ESPN's standard scoring system. He continued his reign of fantasy dominance against the Bills by collecting 21 points.

Probably one of the funniest things I've read in a long time, who would have guessed.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I guessed. He's tearing up my fantasy team even though the rest of the bums on my team aren't except Eifert .. I think it's time I bench our D lol
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Hah, I was thinking of someone who wasn't a fan of the Bengals choosing him as their starter, lol.

I think Burfict is going to get the D back in line.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 07:52 PM)grampahol Wrote: I guessed. He's tearing up my fantasy team  even though the rest of the bums on my team aren't except Eifert ..  I think it's time I bench our D lol

now would be a horrible time to bench this D in fantasy. I been riding this D all season, here comes the easy part of the schedule. no way i bench the D now.

** burfict may be back by the steelers but i'd bet he is not **
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 08:00 PM)WildCat Wrote: now would be a horrible time to bench this D in fantasy. I been riding this D all season, here comes the easy part of the schedule. no way i bench the D now.

** burfict may be back by the steelers but i'd bet he is not**

Im dropping them. No offense yet two division games and then ARI on the schedule isn't exactly "the easy part of the schedule". Bengals Defense allows too many yards and not a good start in Fantasy. Their average.
Reply/Quote