Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Damn I love Joe Burrow
I'll just leave this here. Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious You have to scroll down to the third pic.
[Image: EOON8w4XsAorasm?format=jpg&name=large]
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
[Image: EOON8w5W4AEGRPQ?format=jpg&name=900x900]
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
[Image: EOON8w4X4AE_Bfj?format=jpg&name=900x900]

Not Trey Adams
Reply/Quote
Right after he won the natty dudes a G
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(03-31-2020, 03:02 AM)TSwigZ Wrote: Right after he won the natty dudes a G

Yep. Makes me want to change my profile name to BDJ.  After the draft.
Reply/Quote
I’ve wanted a QB with this kind of swagger for so long!

Reply/Quote
This stay at home order is gettin' real...

Also: this reminds of a certain poster who will remain nameless, and his facination with Andy Dalton's inspirational pecker.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2020, 09:08 AM)jason Wrote: This stay at home order is gettin' real... with Andy Dalton's inspirational pecker.

[Image: tumblr_mwl56o6yrP1sx92edo3_500.gif]

Reply/Quote
(03-31-2020, 09:59 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: [Image: tumblr_mwl56o6yrP1sx92edo3_500.gif]

Your quote made me feel uncomfortable with my post...

Touche.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2020, 10:03 AM)jason Wrote: Your quote made me feel uncomfortable with my post...

Touche.

LOL 

In a good mood - getting creative this morning.

Reply/Quote
(03-31-2020, 11:20 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: LOL 

In a good mood - getting creative this morning.

Well played... We all know I didn't start that thread in question though. I have nothing but time on my hands today, but I still don't have it in me to resurrect that thread... It'd be funny though.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2020, 09:08 AM)jason Wrote: This stay at home order is gettin' real...

Also: this reminds of a certain poster who will remain nameless, and his facination with Andy Dalton's inspirational pecker.

Joe Burrow reading this post:

[Image: source.gif]
Reply/Quote
I fully suspect many of us will develop man crushes on Burrow, if we haven't already, the moment we see him sport the Bengals draft hat.
Reply/Quote
A lot of people accuse me of hating on Burrow just because I don't consider him the greatest college QB prospect in history. I actually think this could be the biggest break ever for the Bengals. We happen to have the #1 pick when a potentially elite QB is available.

But every guy I ever knew who would wear a hat like that was a complete asshole.
Reply/Quote
Burrow already a legend
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2020, 09:08 AM)jason Wrote: This stay at home order is gettin' real...

I believe Brad's adjective was "magnificent"..... oh, wait....
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2020, 01:37 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I believe Brad's adjective was "magnificent"..... oh, wait....

Man, if we ever do a thread hall of fame, Naked Andy has to be the first one added. LOL
Reply/Quote
He has a hat that says he has a big dick covering his junk while he has a cigar in his mouth? If only Freud were alive to see this!
Reply/Quote
He has a hole in his purple pantyhose. Just sayin'...
Reply/Quote
Question...if Burrow is Big Dick Joe what does that make Joe Mixon?
Reply/Quote