Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Damn Steeler fan just walked into my office
Damn Steeler fan just walked into my office for orientation. Don't think this is going to work out! LOL

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-23-2020, 10:50 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Damn Steeler fan just walked into my office for orientation. Don't think this is going to work out! LOL

Harley "I'm sorry sir, but we don't want your business."

Steeler Fan:  "But I'm here to give you my product for free!"

Harley:  "Get out!"
Reply/Quote
(06-23-2020, 10:58 AM)Stewy Wrote: Harley "I'm sorry sir, but we don't want your business."

Steeler Fan:  "But I'm here to give you my product for free!"

Harley:  "Get out!"

HA!

He's actually starting employment today. He noticed my big Bengals flag on my office wall and said, "Oh my, I hope you don't hate me already, I'm a steelers fan." 

Is there some kind of government grant or tax break for hiring a steelers fan? 

Reply/Quote
(06-23-2020, 11:11 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: HA!

He's actually starting employment today. He noticed my big Bengals flag on my office wall and said, "Oh my, I hope you don't hate me already, I'm a steelers fan." 

Is there some kind of government grant or tax break for hiring a steelers fan? 

Just kneecap him with a piece of iron pipe and say now we're even.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(06-23-2020, 11:51 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Just kneecap him with a piece of iron pipe and say now we're even.  Hilarious

Done! LOL

Reply/Quote
Fired on his 1st day. You know it will only go down hill from here. LOL
Reply/Quote
(06-29-2020, 07:18 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Fired on his 1st day. You know it will only go down hill from here. LOL

I didn’t fire him. Although, he hasn’t shown up for work yet? Been a week? ?

Reply/Quote
So, your company has a hire the inbred initiative going on. All I can say is...watch out for cheap shots, protect your knees and never turn your back on the guy.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(06-29-2020, 08:33 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I didn’t fire him. Although, he hasn’t shown up for work yet? Been a week? ?

It's been 3 months. Did he ever show up again?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-19-2020, 12:23 PM)PhilHos Wrote: It's been 3 months. Did he ever show up again?

Probably in the hospital knowing Harley, bit him. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(08-19-2020, 01:38 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Probably in the hospital knowing Harley, bit him. Mellow

Yeah, Harley's definitely going to need a rabies shot if that's the case.
Reply/Quote
LOL, I forgot about this thread. Yes, he's working but ranks last in productivity. They other day I gave him a compliment and he accused me of trying to take out his knee. Mellow

Reply/Quote
(08-19-2020, 02:43 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: LOL, I forgot about this thread. Yes, he's working but ranks last in productivity. They other day I gave him a compliment and he accused me of trying to take out his knee. Mellow

What?  Is he a former adventurer turned guard from Skyrim?
Reply/Quote
(08-19-2020, 10:21 PM)Stewy Wrote: What?  Is he a former adventurer turned guard from Skyrim?

Harley IS a dragonborn ...  Mellow
Reply/Quote
(08-19-2020, 02:43 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: LOL, I forgot about this thread. Yes, he's working but ranks last in productivity. They other day I gave him a compliment and he accused me of trying to take out his knee. Mellow

Bad sense of humor too, take out the sumbitch Harley... Whatever
Reply/Quote