Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Damn
Was not expecting it to actually be a close game. Hopefully the foolishness of a QB dive over the pile from the 3 that swung the game finally leads to Roman being fired.

Congrats on the win. I’m happy that I actually got to see an enjoyable game.

Go Bills :)
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 01:34 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Was not expecting it to actually be a close game. Hopefully the foolishness of a QB dive over the pile from the 3 that swung the game finally leads to Roman being fired.

Come on chief, it's AFCN football. Ravens have a good running game and defense. You should have known it was going to be close.

Yes! Go Bills. Go home for your offseason! :)

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 01:34 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Was not expecting it to actually be a close game. Hopefully the foolishness of a QB dive over the pile from the 3 that swung the game finally leads to Roman being fired.

The Ravens are a good team.  I'm not surprised it was a one score game.  Send Lamar packing and get a QB that will play more than a college schedule and you'll be back in the mix next year.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 01:58 AM)Whatever Wrote: The Ravens are a good team.  I'm not surprised it was a one score game.  Send Lamar packing and get a QB that will play more than a college schedule and you'll be back in the mix next year.

Can play more can an FCS offense.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Tough break there, but I’ll take the W.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I hate the Ravens. How they go from a pathetic joke of a defense one year to this one pisses me off. Oh well, better them than Pitt. Going to be a very interesting offseason for you guys.
Reply/Quote
Huntley isn't as bad as others make him out to be. But that run game.... That is where you got your best support - there were some creative plays off that play-action that I wish we used.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote

While it's not a good look for Dobbins to be throwing Huntley under the bus that way he is, the Ravens played as hard as a team , and their fans should be proud of them for leaving it all on the field.

Looking forward to some real head knocking games next season.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 01:14 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: While it's not a good look for Dobbins to be throwing Huntley under the bus that way he is, the Ravens played as hard as a team , and their fans should be proud of them for leaving it all on the field.

Looking forward to some real head knocking games next season.

Dobbins wasn't wrong, and he's right to be mad that he didn't get a single carry inside the 5, but yea Huntley is getting thrown under the bus. Harbs basically said "he was supposed to go under not over". Yikes. Poor guy. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 10:59 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Dobbins wasn't wrong, and he's right to be mad that he didn't get a single carry inside the 5, but yea Huntley is getting thrown under the bus. Harbs basically said "he was supposed to go under not over". Yikes. Poor guy. 

He played well in my opinion. Harbs is a dick for for saying that. And we will take JK if he Hollywoods his way out the door.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote