Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dan Fouts Sucks
I don't know what kind of meds they have the old sack of bones on but they need to drop him off at the closest retirement home. He's the first announcer that makes me want to mute my TV. Maybe it was just me but I thought there was some bias favoring the Steelers on top of perceiving the game wrong.

Dalton throws a pass towards AJ Green that was blown dead in the middle of the play and Green had obviously stopped running his route and it was a "would be interception that got saved by Jake Fisher's penalty. How lucky."

Tyler Eifert makes a contested catch on a slant and "both the Bengals and Steelers player caught the ball!" No Fouts Eifert caught the ball  and had the defenders arm got caught in between his own arms and he took him along for the ride.

He also called Huber "Hoober".  LOL

"Ben Rothlisberger has had four 4th quarter comebacks against the Bengals and he was on his way to another until that pick."

After Ben throws his 2nd pick in two passes.
Reply/Quote
Its no secret that Fouts hates Cincinnati and takes shots whenever its possible. Its ok because we ended his career.
Reply/Quote
Fouts is a true blue Bengal hater and try as he might he can't help but let it shine through from time to time, to say the least. I thought it was very funny how he jumped all over the block on Reggie's int. return and completely ignored the very flagrant facemask which turned him all the way around, lol.

As soon as that last pass was incomplete I said now what Fouts ?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Is a thread about saying Dan Fouts sucking even necessary? I thought that was a well known fact. :-D
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 11:24 AM)bengals73 Wrote: Is a thread about saying Dan Fouts sucking even necessary? I thought that was a well known fact.  :-D

LOL  No it isn't.

I woke up this morning still annoyed by him and decided to rant about it to the boards. Still hungover from that horrible announcing.
Reply/Quote
I actually heard Fouts compliment the Bengals at times. May have killed him, but, he didn't have to say a thing. He even said that the Steelers got away with a couple of defensive pass interferences against Green. Totally shocked me he said that.
Reply/Quote
Glad someone else picked up on this as i thought i was imagining it. I've heard him on our games before and he seemed fine but yesterday he seemed to be looking for any opportunity to criticise the bengals.

Guess he's still bitter over the Freezer bowl!
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 12:08 PM)sonofstat Wrote: Glad someone else picked up on this as i thought i was imagining it.  I've heard him on our games before and he seemed fine but yesterday he seemed to be looking for any opportunity to criticise the bengals.

Guess he's still bitter over the Freezer bowl!

He was definitely worse yesterday - He wasn't that awful during the Bengals Chargers game this year.  
Reply/Quote
I loathe Dan Fouts. He has an exclamation over just about everything he says. It is about annoying as Gannon's trail off (listen to his comments, he does it every time, STOP TRAILING GANNON).

I noticed everything you said, and more. Both him and Ian Eagle got overly excited about everything Pittsburgh did but looked bored when Cincinnati did something. That, and they did just about everything, commentating wise, to make it sound like Pittsburgh was going to do some heroic comeback. Get outta here with that garbage.

Dalton throws a pick. Horrible decision. He's blind. Whatever. Roethlisberger throws a pick, "HE IS INJURED. HE COULDN'T PLACE HIS FOOT." Ridiculous.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 10:50 AM)ExtraRadiohead Wrote: I don't know what kind of meds they have the old sack of bones on but they need to drop him off at the closest retirement home. He's the first announcer that makes me want to mute my TV. Maybe it was just me but I thought there was some bias favoring the Steelers on top of perceiving the game wrong.

Dalton throws a pass towards AJ Green that was blown dead in the middle of the play and Green had obviously stopped running his route and it was a "would be interception that got saved by Jake Fisher's penalty. How lucky."

Tyler Eifert makes a contested catch on a slant and "both the Bengals and Steelers player caught the ball!" No Fouts Eifert caught the ball  and had the defenders arm got caught in between his own arms and he took him along for the ride.

He also called Huber "Hoober".  LOL 

"Ben Rothlisberger has had four 4th quarter comebacks against the Bengals and he was on his way to another until that pick."

After Ben throws his 2nd pick in two passes.
Hilarious  The bright side of not getting it on tv in my area is getting to listen to Lap.
Reply/Quote
"That ball needed to hit the tight end in the chest, it was low and outside"

*replay shows the ball clearly hit the TE in the chest, just a stonecold drop*

"It hit him in the chest?"
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 12:44 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: "That ball needed to hit the tight end in the chest, it was low and outside"

*replay shows the ball clearly hit the TE in the chest, just a stonecold drop*

"It hit him in the chest?"

Yep, I remember, "What a terrible throw by Dalton!"

The ball was outside, low, inside and in his chest would have been picked. Good job, Fouts! 

Reply/Quote
In the game day thread most of my only complaints were about Fouts and how I wanted to kick the shit out of him. While everyone else was blamin the refs and Hue I still maintain Fouts was the worst one out there yesterday
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
When the game was over, the depressed announcers was the cherry on top. Hilarious stuff. I told my dad I want to punch him in the face, but that would be wrong because it wouldn't be a fair fight - old people should fight old people, so he should do it.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
The butt hurt is strong with the 81 chargers and its fans.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 10:53 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Its no secret that Fouts hates Cincinnati and takes shots whenever its possible. Its ok because we ended his career.

The truth, they can keep on crying all they want. Makes me happy.

To the OP i actually like him better than a former Bengal that announces Sunday night football.
Reply/Quote
OH YES the interception interpretation was horrible. It was obvious and so CLEAR that the bengals quit on the play because they knew it was a penalty. He goes on to say how lucky Andy Dalton is there was a penalty; would have been a pick 6; Bengals caught a break. Get out of here. It may have been a complete pass or at worst incomplete.
Season ticket holder since 2003. Lifetime Bengals fan, through thick and thin.
Reply/Quote
The interception thing was hilarious. Green was like 1/4th speed. "THE BENGALS ARE LUCKY ABOUT THAT INTERCEPTION."

Get out of here.

Reply/Quote
Fouts calling bengals = me muting my TV and listening to Lap. He's the only one I can say that about, which says alot lol
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
It's obvious Fouts is still carrying a chip on his shoulder against the Bengals from his playing days. That's what is going on here.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote