Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dan Orlovsky: Flip the players … win the game
https://twitter.com/jakeliscow/status/1599796489026686976?s=46&t=VtHx80EqySL6t_zbxs9YIA
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
ZT and his offensive staff (including Burrow) have grown and matured a lot this year. You could argue they are having a better year coaching than last year. They no longer rely solely on the big play to move the ball down field and are coming up with great schemes.

Really excited to keep building.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2022, 01:33 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: ZT and his offensive staff (including Burrow) have grown and matured a lot this year. You could argue they are having a better year coaching than last year. They no longer rely solely on the big play to move the ball down field and are coming up with great schemes.

Really excited to keep building.

Understandably Taylor was inexperienced when he took over. The roster awful. His second year injuries crippled them. Can you hear me 2022 LA Rams & Sean McVay? Can you hear me 2021 Ravens and John Harbaugh? Year 3 he finally emerged. But you are right they’ve all grown… Joe, the entire staff,and Zac.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
His name is Dan Orlovsky.
Reply/Quote
They moved Chase into the backfield a couple times yesterday. I think they are stealing a bit of what the 49ers do with Deebo. Like we saw here, it creates issues in coverage that they have to adjust to on the fly.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2022, 01:58 PM)Tomkat Wrote: His name is Dan Orlovsky.

Thanks I know I guess my V is silent lol

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2022, 02:27 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Thanks I know I guess my V is silent lol

That's what she said
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2022, 01:17 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: https://twitter.com/jakeliscow/status/1599796489026686976?s=46&t=VtHx80EqySL6t_zbxs9YIA

Did you guys see Ja'Marr when Evans caught the ball?  He was pointing to the end zone like "That way, dummy".   Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2022, 07:31 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Did you guys see Ja'Marr when Evans caught the ball?  He was pointing to the end zone like "That way, dummy".   Hilarious

Was watching on ESPN+ PrimeTime that’s funny. Great play design but as we talk about Joe and pass pro… that play took awhile to develop. Amazing what solid OL play does.

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2022, 07:31 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Did you guys see Ja'Marr when Evans caught the ball?  He was pointing to the end zone like "That way, dummy".   Hilarious

Funny thing, I was wondering if he was going to turn up field myself!
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2022, 02:12 PM)Au165 Wrote: They moved Chase into the backfield a couple times yesterday. I think they are stealing a bit of what the 49ers do with Deebo. Like we saw here, it creates issues in coverage that they have to adjust to on the fly.

And I'm hoping we see more of this kind of thing. Chase in the slot, Chase in backfield, Chase in motion and so on. Like you say it creates coverage issues for defense.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2022, 11:30 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: And I'm hoping we see more of this kind of thing. Chase in the slot, Chase in backfield, Chase in motion and so on. Like you say it creates coverage issues for defense.

One of the things Taylor is old school. They set things up in games … kinda an average play that they use a few times to spring a big play that they’ve lulled them into being baited. He also does that as the season wears on. They’ve waited to use some of their offense for the KC game and there’s even more held back.

Reply/Quote
Always said when they were struggling that just wanted to see how they emerged from the adversity, which shows who you really are. We all get knocked down in life yet it's not the getting knocked down part that tells the tale, its the response to it that tells everything.

ZT has adjusted spectacularly and the Bengals are much more dangerous because of this growth.

As soon as defenses adjust again the double moves will open back up and we already know they're the masters of big plays.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
It must be Fright Night for opposing defenses watching film on the Bengals with all their weapons and creativity.

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2022, 12:39 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Always said when they were struggling that just wanted to see how they emerged from the adversity, which shows who you really are. We all get knocked down in life yet it's not the getting knocked down part that tells the tale, its the response to it that tells everything.

ZT has adjusted spectacularly and the Bengals are much more dangerous because of this growth.

As soon as teams adjust again the double moves will open back up and we already know they're the masters of big plays.

(12-06-2022, 12:42 PM)Go Cards Wrote: It must be Fright Night for opposing defenses watching film on the Bengals with all their weapons and creativity.

I’m pretty convinced the creativity has always been there but protecting Joe was so important that they really had to be careful. The OL play is the biggest difference. I’m not saying Taylor young and inexperienced hasn’t exponentially improved but I just think that the entire roster, the continuity of the staff, the cohesion of the offense, the culture, the cohesion of the defensive players with Lou, and the growth of Joe has just all come together.

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2022, 01:09 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: I’m pretty convinced the creativity has always been there but protecting Joe was so important that they really had to be careful. The OL play is the biggest difference. I’m not saying Taylor young and inexperienced hasn’t exponentially improved but I just think that the entire roster, the continuity of the staff, the cohesion of the offense, the culture, the cohesion of the defensive players with Lou, and the growth of Joe has just all come together.

True and have always been a Zac supporter. Yet believe he has grown by figuring out how to be creative quicker. Think the slow developing plays is one of the reasons the O-line did struggle imo. 

Now he is becoming a great coach by learning on the fly and making great adjustments and Joe is becoming even greater as he switches gears as well. 

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2022, 01:28 PM)Go Cards Wrote: True and have always been a Zac supporter. Yet believe he has grown by figuring out how to be creative quicker. Think the slow developing plays is one of the reasons the O-line did struggle imo. 

Now he is becoming a great coach by learning on the fly and making great adjustments and Joe is becoming even greater as he switches gears as well. 

Yep, I've been hard on Zac at times....typical dumbass fanatic  Hilarious But you have to give him and Lou and Brian credit, they're learning.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2022, 11:30 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: And I'm hoping we see more of this kind of thing. Chase in the slot, Chase in backfield, Chase in motion and so on. Like you say it creates coverage issues for defense.

Can you imagine being the LB assigned to the RB in a passing situation and it's Chase?  We probably could have had a TD with Chase as well on the Evans play - he was being covered by a DE (Karlaftis). If Chase was an actual option instead of decoy he would have abused Georgie.

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2022, 11:15 AM)sandwedge Wrote: Funny thing, I was wondering if he was going to turn up field myself!

And now we know why Evans hasn't been seeing the field much, he doesn't know where the end zone is.
Reply/Quote
And another:

https://twitter.com/danorlovsky7/status/1600252022439104513?s=46&t=YDLlECJUqOBPayte0yVmKQ

Reply/Quote