Poll: Mike Brown or Dan Snyder
Mikey B
Danny Boy
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Dan Snyder vs. Mike Brown - Who Do You Take?
(10-14-2021, 10:02 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Damn, two years ago, and you had it pegged.

Yeah, I'd go Mikey too, especially in light of the information we have now. Mikey maybe a turd sammich, but he's our turd sammich, and he's not hip to stuff like the shit show in DC.

I just noticed this was resurrected... But yeah, there'd been rumblings around that organization for years.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Mike Brown, Dan Synder, Mark Davis...doesn't matter, fans will be screwed one way or another. Guess it just depends on if you want your franchise to be labeled inept or cheap.
Reply/Quote
Snyder informed Sean Taylor's family 4 days ago that they were retiring Sean's jersey on Sunday, despite the fact that this was supposedly in the works for months and not a desperate attempt to deflect attention from the emails

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I don't like the way Mike ran the team from the time he stepped into the GM role to the day he fired Marvin. However, I respect his seemingly bottomless capacity for stubbornness and sticking to what he thinks is the only way to do things. it sucks that he was wrong about a lot, but he's never been a human being that gives a second thought to what other people think of him. Lots of people say they don't care about what others think of them, but most of them are lying their asses off. Mike doesn't even have to say it for you to know.

If Mike ever sees the Bengals win a title, it would be amusing in that the guy that the other owners seems to view as a backward relic would get to put one over on the big money guys. If Dan Snyder wins one, it will be another egomaniac that thought he could treat people like shit getting rewarded for finally putting his money in the right places, and surely viewing himself as the reason for the success ala Jerry Jones.
Reply/Quote
Mike Brown all day long. He's no football genius, but he does care about people and doesn't come over as a pretentious asswipe at all times..
Look, if you're going to have a bad franchise at the very least try to be somewhat likeable. You don't have to be a saint, but being a total asshole is a whole other level of low. 
Ever hear about staying close to the devil you know? Well, we know Mikey..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2021, 07:34 PM)pally Wrote: Snyder informed Sean Taylor's family 4 days ago that they were retiring Sean's jersey on Sunday, despite the fact that this was supposedly in the works for months and not a desperate attempt to deflect attention from the emails
https://sports.yahoo.com/washingtons-insulting-sean-taylor-ceremony-reeked-of-an-inept-franchise-trying-to-save-face-230741449.html

Just shameful
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Texans are getting close to being one of the worst of al time.
Reply/Quote