Poll: Mike Brown or Dan Snyder
Mikey B
Danny Boy
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Dan Snyder vs. Mike Brown - Who Do You Take?
(10-25-2019, 03:25 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Ah, so Mike didn't do exactly as Dan did.  

They both changed coaches.  That was my original comment.

So if changing coaches makes fans happy show me the happy around here.
Reply/Quote
Rob schneider
Tiger

2024 MOCK DRAFT (4 ROUND)

1ST ROUND-OT-JC LATHAM-ALABAMA
2ND ROUND-OG-COOPER BEEBE-KANSAS
3RD ROUND-DT-DEWAYNE CARTER-DUKE
3RD ROUND-WR-JACOB COWING-ARIZONA
4TH ROUND-CB-MIKE SAINRISTIL-MICHIGAN
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2019, 10:40 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Since Snyder bought the Redskins in '99 the records are about the same. The Bengals have won 8 more games and gone to the playoffs a couple of more times, but there is not a huge difference.

It is like asking if you would rather have a shit sandwich or spaghetti with shit sauce.

I had an ex that made spaghetti with shit sauce. Always beware of Homemade sauce!
Reply/Quote
Anybody want to change their vote before the 650,000 emails are released?

I remember when the WFT scandal broke (stories involving forced dates with cheerleaders, ect..), I said out boy Jay might be in hot water (i wish I could find the thread). It appears the story got swept under the rug at that time by the NFL.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
They are both bad owners for different reasons. BUT, only one of them is an awful human being and that is Dan Snyder. So, give me Mike Brown

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
NFL Owners ranked.
https://www.bonusfinder.com/best-and-worst-nfl-owners/#teams

As pally said, they are both bad in different ways. I don't think Mike Brown has scumbag tendencies, while I think Dan Snyder is a creep.
Reply/Quote
The Cincinnati Football Team !

No thanks, I'll stick with our cheapskate Mike Brown in stead of fresher than a summer breeze Summer Eve Snyder

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
At least our unsuccessful owner has some measure of basic decency and respect. Dan Snyder is no more successful while also being a garbage person.
Reply/Quote
The Irishman hands down.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2021, 09:48 PM)Go Cards Wrote: The Cincinnati Football Team  !

No thanks, I'll stick with our cheapskate Mike Brown in stead of fresher than a summer breeze Summer Eve Snyder

Well, the animal rights folks are likely planning a suit as the endangered specie of the Bengal Tiger is being humiliated by Mike Brown and compensation is owed. The animal right folk are expecting to be named custodians of said compensation, of course.

Mean while, the life the Bengal Tiger remains unchanged.

Reply/Quote
Fun Fact: In 1997 Mike Brown was considering changing the name of the team to fit his style of ownership. The name? "Cincinnati DingaLings"
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2019, 10:40 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Since Snyder bought the Redskins in '99 the records are about the same.  The Bengals have won 8 more games and gone to the playoffs a couple of more times, but there is not a huge difference.

It is like asking if you would rather have a shit sandwich or spaghetti with shit sauce.

If I am forced to have carbs, then spaghetti it is!
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(10-13-2021, 10:26 PM)BengalsBong Wrote: The Irishman hands down.

Nervous Ummm, which one is The Irishman?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2019, 10:57 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Suprisingly, I went with Mike.

Snyder is just as inept. And from what I read is just a shat human being. There was a report/story that I read recently that talked about just what an a-hole he is. Stuff of about people not being able to look him in the eyes, being required to refer to him as Mr. Snyder at all times, not allowing congratulations posts/statements to other local teams (Redskins were only DC team not to publically show support for Nationals), calling a 5am meeting to fire Jay Gruden...

The guy is just a garbage human being, and a garbage owner. That's a bad combination.

While I have plenty of gripes about Mike, and would take every other owner/GM ovee him, I don't think he's a bad person. He's a stubborn old man, with plenty of bad traits, but I'll take that over a guy like Snyder.

All that said, this is like asking if you would rather have Chlamydia or Gonorhea. Just because I choose Mike (Chlamydia) doesn't mean it's anything to be celebrated.
I signed up for Team Chlamydia.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2021, 11:48 AM)Speedy Thomas Wrote: I signed up for Team Chlamydia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kzp84OLAd9A
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2021, 11:45 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Nervous Ummm, which one is The Irishman?

The one from Ireland?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-25-2019, 10:57 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Suprisingly, I went with Mike.

Snyder is just as inept. And from what I read is just a shat human being. There was a report/story that I read recently that talked about just what an a-hole he is. Stuff of about people not being able to look him in the eyes, being required to refer to him as Mr. Snyder at all times, not allowing congratulations posts/statements to other local teams (Redskins were only DC team not to publically show support for Nationals), calling a 5am meeting to fire Jay Gruden...

The guy is just a garbage human being, and a garbage owner. That's a bad combination.

While I have plenty of gripes about Mike, and would take every other owner/GM ovee him, I don't think he's a bad person. He's a stubborn old man, with plenty of bad traits, but I'll take that over a guy like Snyder.

All that said, this is like asking if you would rather have Chlamydia or Gonorhea. Just because I choose Mike (Chlamydia) doesn't mean it's anything to be celebrated.

Damn, two years ago, and you had it pegged.

Yeah, I'd go Mikey too, especially in light of the information we have now. Mikey maybe a turd sammich, but he's our turd sammich, and he's not hip to stuff like the shit show in DC.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-14-2021, 04:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The one from Ireland?

[Image: good-answer-good-answer.jpg]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Gotta take Mike. Too much shit swirls around Snyder. Yeah he'll spend money, but it never works out.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Pull the ***** trigger.
Reply/Quote