Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dandre Swift for Trade?
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2023/04/28/report-lions-fielding-trade-calls-on-dandre-swift/

Would you trade for him... What would you give up.(detriot has enough RBs) going into last year of his deal
Reply/Quote
Conditional pick in next year's draft, perhaps a 5th that becomes a 4th round pick, provided certain benchmarks are met.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I think I’d just pass on him. To many injury concerns

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 02:46 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Conditional pick in next year's draft, perhaps a 5th that becomes a 4th round pick, provided certain benchmarks are met.

this seems very reasonable...  

Saw an article where the Bengals are listed as the best place for him to go (though that may be true for a lot of guys now)
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 03:34 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: this seems very reasonable...  

Saw an article where the Bengals are listed as the best place for him to go  (though that may be true for a lot of guys now)

When I posted that earlier, I hadn't realized that he's missed games every season as a pro.  He's played 40/49 games, meaning he's been unavailable 20% of the time.  Really effective player when healthy, but what's most concerning is that Detroit uses a RBBC approach, so he isn't even taking a featured back's pounding.  I think I would revise my earlier offer to be a 7th round pick that moves to a 6th if he meets availability benchmarks.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 04:11 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: When I posted that earlier, I hadn't realized that he's missed games every season as a pro.  He's played 40/49 games, meaning he's been unavailable 20% of the time.  Really effective player when healthy, but what's most concerning is that Detroit uses a RBBC approach, so he isn't even taking a featured back's pounding.  I think I would revise my earlier offer to be a 7th round pick that moves to a 6th if he meets availability benchmarks.

Yeah, I don't trust him to hold up, and I don't want to pay a RB, so I wouldn't offer enough to the Lions for 1 year of a backup RB that they would probably ever be tempted to accept. He's likely worth more to the Lions as their backup in 2023 than a 2024 7th that can become a 2024 6th.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
He is an Eagle for a 7th and a pick next year. Super cheap price.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(04-29-2023, 02:25 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: He is an Eagle for a 7th and a pick next year. Super cheap price.

I would of done it. Good move by the Eagles once again, they are being run very well. When Swift is healthy he is a dangerous RB and
one of the best pass catching RB's in the NFL.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2023, 02:25 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: He is an Eagle for a 7th and a pick next year. Super cheap price.

Didn't think it would be that cheap. I would have wanted him at that price.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
All I ever hear from this board when it comes to trading for a running back is “he is injury prone”. Guess what, players get hurt. When I suggested trading for CMC most responses were he gets hurt too much…well how did that work out? You aren’t going to get a top running back in a trade that doesn’t have some flaws (ie. injury prone). Give me Cook over Mixon any day.
Reply/Quote