Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dane Brugler, cbssports, likes our draft
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/2017-nfl-draft-winners-five-teams-who-improved-their-rosters-the-most-during-draft/

For you reading pleasure
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Who gives a sht what pundits think? All this whining...... Seriously, some of y'all are too sensitive.

Reply/Quote
(04-30-2017, 03:05 AM)jeremydc Wrote: Who gives a sht what pundits think? All this whining...... Seriously, some of y'all are too sensitive.

Did you bother to read the article?  Who was whining?
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2017, 03:09 AM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Did you bother to read the article?  Who was whining?

Edit: Who gives a sht what pundits think? Praise for those who write positive articles

Whining when they don't ...... Seriously, some of y'all are too sensitive.

Reply/Quote
(04-30-2017, 03:05 AM)jeremydc Wrote: Who gives a sht what pundits think? All this whining...... Seriously, some of y'all are too sensitive.

(04-30-2017, 03:09 AM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Did you bother to read the article?  Who was whining?

He had me with not caring about what pundits said...then said people are sensitive to something that was positive.

[Image: tenor.gif]

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
We need a comprehensive list of every pundits take on our draft this year then form goon squads to visit those who don't give us the best grade. Those who do give us the best grade should have their likenesses cast in bronze and mounted on the big B on the 50 yardline..  
That'll learn em by gummy*.. 

*My Gabby Hayes reference of the day.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(04-30-2017, 03:15 AM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: He had me with not caring about what pundits said...then said people are sensitive to something that was positive.

[Image: tenor.gif]

ThumbsUp Reading comprehension fail

Reply/Quote