Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Danial Jones heating up.
Over his first 8 games he was 1-7 with 9 int, 61.8 comp%, 6.1 YPA, and a 73.9 passer rating.

Over his last two he is 2-0 with zero int, 71.0 comp%, 7.7 YPA, and a 97.2 rating.

For the season he is the Giants leading rusher with 384 yards and an eye-popping 7.8 avg per carry.
Reply/Quote
Usually QBs don't have their "get right" games until they play us. I'm not sure what's gonna happen now.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Who cares Burrow is done and the season is over
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2020, 07:15 PM)Trademark Wrote: Who cares Burrow is done and the season is over

Well we know you aren't related to Ryan Finley.
Reply/Quote
Remember that long run he had and tripped and fell down at the 5 yard line. I think that was like 80 yards right there.
Reply/Quote
He will look like an all pro when the Giants play the Bengals. This is the same story life long Bengals fans have seen since the 90’s. We make the average look great.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2020, 07:06 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Over his first 8 games he was 1-7 with 9 int,  61.8 comp%, 6.1 YPA, and a 73.9 passer rating.

Over his last two he is 2-0 with zero int, 71.0 comp%, 7.7 YPA, and a 97.2 rating.

For the season he is the Giants leading rusher with 384 yards and an eye-popping 7.8 avg per carry.

all this and a bonus... he has 2 good knees!
He will likely have a career day vs the deflated Cincy team that cant generate a any pressure on a QB. Its going to be a long rest of season...wont be watching most of it. In spite of all the dysfunction, Burrow made it at least interesting to watch.   
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2020, 07:06 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Over his first 8 games he was 1-7 with 9 int,  61.8 comp%, 6.1 YPA, and a 73.9 passer rating.

With a turd of a QB in Finley, the real question is how many games will the Bengals be shut out for the rest of the season with Mr Lucky Charms leading the way?
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2020, 07:15 PM)Trademark Wrote: Who cares Burrow is done and the season is over

Thankfully most of the Bengal players are not crybaby quitters like many fans.

I am a Bengal fan and they still have 6 more games to play.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2020, 07:20 PM)GodFather Wrote: With a turd of a QB in Finley, the real question is how many games will the Bengals be shut out for the rest of the season with Mr Lucky Charms leading the way?

We need a contest for "Biggest Bengal Fan Crybaby" so that these guys will have something to do while the rest of us discuss the upcoming games.
Reply/Quote
I'll be watching, at least most of em.....but it ain't gonna be easy. Watching Finley at the helm last season was almost like cutting yourself over and over with a dull razor.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-23-2020, 07:33 PM)fredtoast Wrote: We need a contest for "Biggest Bengal Fan Crybaby" so that these guys will have something to do while the rest of us discuss the upcoming games.

Will you bring your 3 piece extra crispy with a side of slaw to the party Colonel?
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2020, 07:31 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Thankfully most of the Bengal players are not crybaby quitters like many fans.

Looked that way last Sunday after Burrow went out..

How many yards did the offense produce without Burrow? 

Exactly.... 
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2020, 07:15 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Well we know you aren't related to Ryan Finley.

Lets be honest... Ryan Finley's Mom is obligated to watch her son play, but even she watches the condensed game on Gamepass to turn 3 hours of pain into <1 hour of pain.

"Sorry Son, can't travel due to COVID, but I will watch you on TV!"

Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Nothing Bengals related in this thread, so off to Around the NFL we go..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Spoken like a true fan, though the season was over before Burrow got hurt.
Reply/Quote
I guess he's heating up the MRI machine to check out his hammy...
Reply/Quote