Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daniels out too
(10-02-2020, 03:42 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I didn't necessarily think he would get hurt.  I just question whether it's worth the investment on an aging, and clearly declining player.

To each their own, but if I were the Bengals I would have shipped off Green, Atkins, and Dunlap at the trade deadline last season to the highest bidder.  Clear that money off the books, add some picks to your draft class, and reinvest those dollars in free agency.  

IMHO, this team's biggest mistake was keeping one foot in the past, and moving one foot forward into a rebuild.  They should have embraced, and gone all in.  Those 3 dudes are just an absolute waste of dollars right now.

Totally agree. We should have been playing that old Boston song "dont look back"  looking towards the future with Joe Burrow and unload all these aging and pricey players who are way past their productive yrs.   I dont know about everyone else but I would have gladly invested all that offseason spending on OL talent and worked on the D a bit slower. Protecting Burrow should have been priority one.   
Reply/Quote