Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Danny Graves Broadcaster Opinion
To me, he seems to have a great personality and to be knowledgeable about the game. I really don’t care for his voice or his Home Run calls. I was in the truck with my dad a few weeks back and the game was on, my dad asked me who in the world the guy with the whiney voice was. I’m curious if anyone knows if he is in the long term plans or not?
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2019, 10:53 PM)Circleville Guy Wrote: To me, he seems to have a great personality and to be knowledgeable about the game. I really don’t care for his voice or his Home Run calls. I was in the truck with my dad a few weeks back and the game was on, my dad asked me who in the world the guy with the whiney voice was. I’m curious if anyone knows if he is in the long term plans or not?

Haven't heard anything about that ? Could be though
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The very first time I hear Danny was in the car and I thought it was a high-school intern. He has a squeaky voice and makes odd comments. But I will say Danny has improved.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2019, 01:09 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: The very first time I hear Danny was in the car and I thought it was a high-school intern. He has a squeaky voice and makes odd comments. But I will say Danny has improved.

I wonder if he could get voice training lessons or something. You can tell that he’s a good guy!
Reply/Quote
I suspect Danny Graves is being tested right now to take over the radio job. Personally, I enjoyed Marty and Joe over the years. However, time for a change IMO.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
BTW, calling a game over the radio is much tougher than TV. Your audience has no visual so the announcer has to be much more descriptive and interesting.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote