Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DareDevil, J.Jones, L.Cage, Ironfist shows
Anyone watch all these series yet, and then the Defenders season having all 4 characters?

So far Daredevil might be my favorite one, mainly because Frank Castle aka the Punisher was introduced in season 2, and then went on to have his own series (which got renewed for season 2 on Nflix).

Weirdly Ive put off watching them up until a couple of months ago. But glad I did, good stuff imo.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2018, 05:45 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Anyone watch all these series yet, and then the Defenders season having all 4 characters?

So far Daredevil might be my favorite one, mainly because Frank Castle aka the Punisher was introduced in season 2, and then went on to have his own series (which got renewed for season 2 on Nflix).

Weirdly Ive put off watching them up until a couple of months ago. But glad I did, good stuff imo.

Netflix has been doing amazing stuff with their own programing. If you haven't seen Altered Carbon and like SciFi I recommend it.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
I forgot about The Punisher. I guess I'll have two seasons to watch.

I watched Daredevil, and first off I'm not a comic book person so take it with a grain of salt, but I didn't much like the characters. Matt was just a maudlin bore nobody would want to be around, and his buddy is perhaps the most annoying character I've ever witnessed. Just a whiny wet blanket. I guess Jessica the vampire's character wasn't too bad.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote