Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Darius Phillips activated
Darius returns to the active roster. He will be returning punts on Sunday replacing Alex Erickson.

With Brandon Wilson returning kickoffs and Phillips returning punts, we will have one of the most dynamic return games in the league. One of the positives of the season

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-29-2019, 04:15 PM)pally Wrote: Darius returns to the active roster.  He will be returning punts on Sunday replacing Alex Erickson.  

With Brandon Wilson returning kickoffs and Phillips returning punts, we will have one of the most dynamic return games in the league.  One of the positives of the season

I've been waiting to see Phillips on the field since the preseason. The one game he really got in on this year he had an INT and then was injured.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2019, 04:15 PM)pally Wrote: Darius return to the active roster.  He will be returning punts on Sunday replacing Alex Erickson.  

With Brandon Wilson returning kickoffs and Phillips returning punts, we will have one of the most dynamic return games in the league.  One of the positives of the season

With Wilson Phillips maybe we can Hold On for One More Day

[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
nice! I really enjoyed seeing him play before injury. This should help not having B.W. Webb in the game ever.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2019, 04:34 PM)bfine32 Wrote: With Wilson Phillips maybe we can Hold On for One More Day

Now that is good stuff right there! Good work sir!
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2019, 07:24 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: nice! I really enjoyed seeing him play before injury. This should help not having B.W. Webb in the game ever.

B.W. Webb is my favorite author.  Maybe I'll read one of his novels on Sunday instead of watching him play like dogshit.

[Image: th?id=OIP.DqNm4BkYFULXHNaRHdU0SQHaLG&pid...=300&h=300]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2019, 04:15 PM)pally Wrote: Darius returns to the active roster.  He will be returning punts on Sunday replacing Alex Erickson.  

Yeah, Simmons, the coach Taylor didn't replace with one of his friends turns out to be the only coach worth keeping.

Reply/Quote
I'm happy for Darius Phillips return, it should at least bring some excitement to the game.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2019, 01:21 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I'm happy for Darius Phillips return, it should at least bring some excitement to the game.

Yep... Small sample size, but he seemed to bring that Pacman Jones playmaking ability.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2019, 12:59 AM)BengalChris Wrote: Yeah, Simmons, the coach Taylor didn't replace with one of his friends turns out to be the only coach worth keeping.

I'm not even joking... If it were up to me, I'd fire Zac yesterday and see what we have (since that's what we do now) with Simmons. That guy's been a great ST coach for years, and I do believe there is another one in our division that worked his way up from that position. I don't even think he's the answer, but he's the best coach on the staff, and probably has been for ay least 2 years.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote