Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Darqueze Back on the Market
(03-26-2020, 07:26 PM)iLLuSi0nz Wrote: Wonder if this would open up Jax to being game for trade? Maybe Dre for player or pick? Weird coincidence it would potentially be for another different Bengal corner if that is the case but still doesn't negate their need at the position.

Jags signed someone else to a 1 yr deal.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2020, 09:14 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Burrow can play CB too. Ninja

Joe Burrow has antibodies for Coronavirus...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(03-28-2020, 02:03 PM)jason Wrote: Joe Burrow has antibodies for Coronavirus...

LOL

We cant let this turn into a Vigil thing. We know what happened there. Smirk 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-28-2020, 02:45 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: LOL

Nick Vigil left because he's scared of Joe Burrow...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(03-28-2020, 02:45 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: LOL

Try this one on for size.  Joe Burrow is a better LB than Nick Vigil.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(03-27-2020, 09:23 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: Would you care to elaborate on that?

Dennard was really frustrated about not getting opportunities to play on the boundary. He wanted a shot to play outside so he could try to boost his market. I understand both sides on this one. I'm all for players going out and getting the most money possible. On the other hand, Dennard is a great slot corner and that's nothing to be embarrassed about in today's NFL. 

The breaking point for him, though, was the PUP designation last year. He felt like he could come back before the PUP allotted time. There were some suggestions from some reporters that his injury wasn't that bad, but the team used it to carry some players they didn't want to cut. With the short time, he was most likely going to find a cold market again. 
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote