Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Darqueze Dennard gets a deal
Dennard finally signs with the Falcons after having a deal early in free agency fall through

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
As far as playing ability I don't see Alexander as being an upgrade over Dennard, but Dennard just could not stay healthy.
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2020, 06:01 PM)fredtoast Wrote: As far as playing ability I don't see Alexander as being an upgrade over Dennard, but Dennard just could not stay healthy.

Meh, big deal.  Dennard is now the Falcons' headache, and Alexander in now going to rise to stardom, as a Bengal.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2020, 06:07 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Meh, big deal.  Dennard is now the Falcons' headache, and Alexander in now going to rise to stardom, as a Bengal.

The point i was making waas that even if they were equal in talent we are better off because Alexander can stay healthy.

*knocks on wood*
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2020, 06:19 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The point i was making waas that even if they were equal in talent we are better off because Alexander can stay healthy.

*knocks on wood*

Yeah, still sort of a "backhanded" compliment, when you say that Alexander is not an upgrade in talent, to preface your post.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Ability is one thing but availability is the key here with Alexander!!!!
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2020, 06:49 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Yeah, still sort of a "backhanded" compliment, when you say that Alexander is not an upgrade in talent, to preface your post.

I believe that is true.  

When healthy Dennard was a very good slot CB.  Alexander is no big star.  That is why we could get him for just $4 million.

But if he stays healthy that is a big upgrade for us.
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2020, 06:07 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Meh, big deal.  Dennard is now the Falcons' headache, and Alexander in now going to rise to stardom, as a Bengal.

ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote