Paul Geunther
2.86%
1 2.86%
Total 35 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who do you want to be our Head Coach?
I'd be good with Todd Haley (AFC North guy), Bill O'Brien (surprised Houston thinking of firing him) or Jim Bob Cooter (name aside, an offensive guy who deserves a shot).
Reply/Quote
Bill Cowher
Reply/Quote
Mike Zimmer.

You asked who I wanted, not who was available.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Seems like theres a concerted push for Simmons going on right now. Of those choices I say McDaniels.
[Image: 6zwk79.png]
Reply/Quote
I say offer the Patriots our entire 2018 draft plus a 5th the following season for Belichek it would be worth it
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 06:28 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Not Guenther, who's defense has allowed 400+ yards 5 times in the last 9 weeks and has continued down the crapper.

Not Lazor, who's offense has now been held to 276 or less yards 7 times in the last 9 weeks and looks completely lost.

Simmons? Been here for 15 years. No thanks. Haslett, Coyle? Hell to the no. 

If Mike, Katie, Troy and Duke have any desire to compete for a Super Bowl one day...the coaching search HAS to concentrate on outside candidates, who can bring a fresh voice, approach and direction.

I think you just explained why the probability is high that its hired from inside. That desire if it exists is extremely deeply buried. Hard to justify running an organization in the manner this one has been run if that's any part of your motivation.
Reply/Quote
Sam Wyche.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2017, 09:27 AM)whodey4life84 Wrote: Bill Cowher

He's already shot down rumors by saying he's very comfortable where he's at, and basically said that coaching requires too many hours and time away from family.

These old coaches will never leave their analyst jobs. They get paid serious bucks to sit on their ass and talk football. The hours are great. They don't have to travel.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2017, 11:18 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: He's already shot down rumors by saying he's very comfortable where he's at, and basically said that coaching requires too many hours and time away from family.

These old coaches will never leave their analyst jobs. They get paid serious bucks to sit on their ass and talk football. The hours are great. They don't have to travel.

Nobody's questioning their every move and if they say a wrong thing, so what.

And they all have a legacy to protect and this is where legacies go to die.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Matt Burke Miami Defensive Coordinator.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote