Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daryl Williams
(03-13-2019, 12:44 PM)Au165 Wrote: I have to wonder if people aren't sold on his medicals. I think he could be an option at a deal similar to Harts actually if he makes it into the weekend.

I’m surprised too. Really thought the Giants and Panthers would make a play for him. Still early, but, I haven’t seen any buzz around him.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2019, 01:15 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Kinda makes paying $11M/per for a guy like Whitworth look like the deal of the Century, at this point.

Or $10 million a year for Zeitler.
Reply/Quote
They for some reason have drunk the Bobby Shart Koolaid, and he will be our starting RT going into the 2019 season. I don’t see us pursuing any other free agents on the line, and you can probably scratch off getting a guy early in the draft. #PrayersforDalton

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Back to Carolina on a 1 year deal.
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2019, 05:00 PM)Au165 Wrote: Back to Carolina on a 1 year deal.

Apparently it’s for about $6 million. That’s a steal. Also, they had other teams offer much bigger contracts too. At least, that’s what his agent said.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2019, 05:47 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Apparently it’s for about $6 million. That’s a steal. Also, they had other teams offer much bigger contracts too. At least, that’s what his agent said.

Probably not big enough to leave a comfortable place.
Reply/Quote