Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dates for OTAs & Minicamp (Training Camp?)
I found the dates for OTAs and Minicamp, but I wasn't able to find the dates for Training Camp. I know it will be some time in late July. Has anyone heard any news on that?

OTAs: May 26-28, June 2-4, June 8-11

Minicamps: June 16-18

It's not like I'll be attending anything. I'm just hungry for some significant Bengals news.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2015, 04:00 PM)Shady Wrote: I found the dates for OTAs and Minicamp, but I wasn't able to find the dates for Training Camp. I know it will be some time in late July. Has anyone heard any news on that?

OTAs: May 26-28, June 2-4, June 8-11

Minicamps: June 16-18

It's not like I'll be attending anything. I'm just hungry for some significant Bengals news.

Is it in Cincinnati again this year?
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2015, 04:02 PM)Lqhybrid25 Wrote: Is it in Cincinnati again this year?

I'm assuming so. It seems to have gone pretty well these past couple of years, but nothing official has been announced as far as I know.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Last year the training camp schedule was released on July 2.
Miss Otis regrets she's unable to lunch today.
Reply/Quote
I believe you're allowed to start TC around 2 weeks before your first preseason game. Our first game is on August 14th, so early August is when it'll probably start.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote