Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Davante Adams Gives His Opinion
(10-13-2021, 01:23 PM)Sled21 Wrote: And do you wonder while you wander?

Hate that song. Most boring song I've ever played at Christmas time.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2021, 02:19 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I wonder, wonder who, mmbadoo-ooh, who

But only sometimes. 

I don't think those lyrics are correct ... Mellow
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2021, 09:06 AM)bengalguy71 Wrote: https://www.cincyjungle.com/2021/10/12/22719920/packers-davante-adams-bengals

How he know? Adams has only played the Bengals once before in his career and that was also a win in OT for Green Bay.

The time before that it was the Bengals who one and Adams was still in college.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-13-2021, 09:42 AM)Daddy-O Wrote: I find this a very interesting comment.  I mean, the dude put up a career high yards against us and he says "these ain't the same old Bengals".  That's almost laughable.

He's in a division where he faces the Lions twice a year and has never put up those kind of numbers.  Just odd.

I dunno, it would've made more sense had we held him to 2 catches for 17 yards or something.

Believe he realizes that it took a career record setting performance by himself to barely even beat the Bengals. 

Without it the Bengals almost certainly win the game. 

Obviously he can't always put up these kinds of numbers. 

Personally don't see us as the same old Bengals either. 

But we still have a ways to go, yet we're getting there. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2021, 10:09 PM)BengalChris Wrote: How he know? Adams has only played the Bengals once before in his career and that was also a win in OT for Green Bay.

The time before that it was the Bengals who one and Adams was still in college.

He know bro, he know. Just axe him!
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2021, 09:42 AM)Daddy-O Wrote: I find this a very interesting comment.  I mean, the dude put up a career high yards against us and he says "these ain't the same old Bengals".  That's almost laughable.

He's in a division where he faces the Lions twice a year and has never put up those kind of numbers.  Just odd.

I dunno, it would've made more sense had we held him to 2 catches for 17 yards or something.

your comment doesn't make sense.

I think what Adams is saying is that the Bengals are no longer a guaranteed win.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2021, 02:22 PM)Daddy-O Wrote: What is your end game, to try to start an argument?

You made a comment that I thought was silly, so I pointed it out.

That is the very basics of how a message board works.  And you have been around long enough to know this.  So stop trying to attack me just because you can't defend your comment.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2021, 06:19 AM)fredtoast Wrote: You made a comment that I thought was silly, so I pointed it out.

That is the very basics of how a message board works.  And you have been around long enough to know this.  So stop trying to attack me just because you can't defend your comment.

Oh now I'm attacking you!  I won't take the bait on that one so you can now feel like the victim, but I will provide you some advice because you want me to understand how a message board works.

In your future posts maybe try not to use words like "You" or "Your" when responding to someone making an observation, not argument.  By doing this you are trying to build yourself up to the reader while talking the other person down.  Maybe try using words like "here's what I thought about his comment"  or "I didn't take his comment that way..."  

This approach will provide for a much better conversation and won't come off as condescending.  

The great thing about this board is its dialog and learning from one another - not argument.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2021, 08:49 AM)Daddy-O Wrote: In your future posts maybe try not to use words like "You" or "Your" 

Literally every post you made to fred in this thread you've used the words "You" or "your" multiple times. If you don't want him doing it, maybe you should lead by example and not be doing it, too.

Just a thought.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2021, 08:49 AM)Daddy-O Wrote: In your future posts maybe try not to use words like "You" or "Your" when responding to someone making an observation, not argument.  By doing this you are trying to build yourself up to the reader while talking the other person down.  Maybe try using words like "here's what I thought about his comment"  or "I didn't take his comment that way..."  

Is this supposed to be serious?

(10-13-2021, 10:19 AM)Daddy-O Wrote: There you go putting words into someone's mouth!  

Let's try this again to see if you understand the point any better on 2nd read:  I find it very odd that a receiver that destroys a team thinks they are legit.  

That's all, don't read too much into it, or enter your usual interpretation to stoke additional community response.

(10-13-2021, 02:22 PM)Daddy-O Wrote: Again, quit trying to make it more than it is.  This is typical analysis paralysis.  What is your end game, to try to start an argument?
**EDIT**  Looks like Phil beat me to pointing this out.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2021, 11:50 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Is this supposed to be serious?

You know me, I love beating people 

Wait.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2021, 11:50 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Is this supposed to be serious?

Yep, see how that works.  All of a sudden someone else felt like they were being attacked!  Point made.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2021, 11:11 AM)Au165 Wrote: I was having a discussion with Doug Farrar, Editor at USA Today Sports, and he was talking about how impressed he was with Awuzie Sunday and the defense in general this year. The team really is much improved and I think some times we are too close to see some of these things. Offensively there are still kinks to work out, and Burrow will continue to improve with more gam experience. I don't know if we are a top 10 team yet, but I don't think it's wild to think we can be at the end of the year.

Completely agree, not out of the question. Our Offense needs to really improve though.

Davante is like the best WR in the NFL right now, he was going to get his with Rodgers throwing him the ball.
Reply/Quote