Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Davante Adams heading to Vegas via trade
Davante Adams is being traded to the Raiders. A new contract will make him the highest-paid WR in the NFL

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
At first I thought Aaron Rodgers was going to be pissed with this trade. Then I remembered he got paid big time. So maybe he doesn't care.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
A late 1st and a 2nd rounder? I’d want more from that trade if I were the packers. But I guess they were forced to make the move as they couldn’t sign him. Id want next years 1st as well.

The AFC just keeps getting better. The chargers are a lot better. The raiders too. Denver. It won’t be easy. I really hope this collins deal works out as we’ve got our hands full protecting burrow in the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 09:21 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: At first I thought Aaron Rodgers was going to be pissed with this trade.  Then I remembered he got paid big time.  So maybe he doesn't care.

Aaron Rodgers is clearly able to be pissed off no matter what happens.  Sure, getting $50 million a year should shut him up, but he sure did a lot of complaining and threatening when he was making like $35 million a year, too.
Reply/Quote
F Aaron Rodgers. He deserves that s***
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 09:41 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: A late 1st and a 2nd rounder? I’d want more from that trade if I were the packers. But I guess they were forced to make the move as they couldn’t sign him. Id want next years 1st as well.

The AFC just keeps getting better. The chargers are a lot better. The raiders too. Denver. It won’t be easy. I really hope this collins deal works out as we’ve got our hands full protecting burrow in the playoffs.

Agreed as the Bills also got better with Von Miller on that defense.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
This guy really took less $ to go play with his college QB. AFCW is about to be featured in every prime time game in '22. F***ers.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 09:24 AM)Bengalpool Wrote: This guy really took less $ to go play with his college QB. AFCW is about to be featured in every prime time game in '22. F***ers.

Man, if the NFL would shift prime time games away from the NFC East that would be orgasmic.  I feel like 75% of prime time games are the Giants versus the Eagles or the Giants versus the Cowboys.  Then there is always that Bears VS Packers game that has the same outcome every time.  I'm pretty sure the Bears and Packers have been playing the exact same game for the past 29 years.

Every Bears/Packers game since 1993

Packers are up 21-3 at the half
Bears close the gap
Favre/Rodgers effortlessly scores a TD to go ahead
Faceless Bears QB of the day throws an INT to seal the game

GREATEST RIVALRY IN SPORTS, FOLKS! THANK YOU COME AGAIN! EXIT THROUGH THE GIFT SHOPPE! PRIME TIME FARTBALL!!!!!
Reply/Quote