Reply/Quote
(12-05-2018, 01:14 PM)pally Wrote: AJ Green officially placed on IR
CB Davontea Harris was activated from IR

SUPPER BOWL!
[Image: sig_zpsweeg0dtn.jpg]
Reply/Quote

This kid is baller. He has the potential to be special.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2018, 11:56 PM)XsandOs Wrote: This kid is baller. He has the potential to be special teams player.

I fixed it for you.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2018, 12:04 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I fixed it for you.  Hilarious

He will do that as well.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2018, 12:12 AM)XsandOs Wrote: He will do that as well.

It's hard to imagine our coaches coaching any young player up when you see Dennard and Kirkpatrick struggling and Jackson getting worse from Year 2 to 3.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2018, 12:15 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: It's hard to imagine our coaches coaching any young player up when you see Dennard and Kirkpatrick struggling and Jackson getting worse from Year 2 to 3.

I understand your frustration. We will see how he does over the next few weeks, if het gets time.
Reply/Quote
I really liked the draft pick after watching how he can tackle - very aggressive but clean. He does indeed have potential down the road if he can put it all together.  
Reply/Quote
The 5th round pick that was promised has returned. Let us harvest the bounty of his efforts.
Reply/Quote
SOUPEW BOWZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
There will officially be no more forward passes completed against the Bengals.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
We want to play the young guys, right????
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2018, 12:15 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: It's hard to imagine our coaches coaching any young player up when you see Dennard and Kirkpatrick struggling and Jackson getting worse from Year 2 to 3.

Accept none of what you say is actually happening. 
Kirkpatrick is rated 9th in reception per snap and Jackson is rated 15th in same category out of 123 qualifing.
On yards per snap Kirk is rated 26th while Jackson is rated 28th again out of 128.
Combined they have only allowed 50% completion percentage.
Since the Tampa game Jackson has given up 71 yards in 4 games
Jackson in the Tampa and Atlanta games he gave up 230 yardw in the other 10 games he has given up 198.
Credit to Joe Goodberry for the stats.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2018, 05:00 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Accept none of what you say is actually happening. 
Kirkpatrick is rated 9th in reception per snap and Jackson is rated 15th in same category out of 123 qualifing.
On yards per snap Kirk is rated 26th while Jackson is rated 28th again out of 128.
Combined they have only allowed 50% completion percentage.
Since the Tampa game Jackson has given up 71 yards in 4 games
Jackson in the Tampa and Atlanta games he gave up 230 yardw in the other 10 games he has given up 198.
Credit to Joe Goodberry for the stats.

What are the actual numbers for Kirkpatrick?
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2018, 05:46 PM)ochocincos Wrote: What are the actual numbers for Kirkpatrick?

Didn't say
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2018, 04:43 AM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: I really liked the draft pick after watching how he can tackle - very aggressive but clean. He does indeed have potential down the road if he can put it all together.  

Lets see. With Dre out, he may get time in the slot, if Darquez is moved outside.

Would rather see him outside.
Reply/Quote
Will this thread continue to age well?  The guy is absolutely tearing it up in Denver.
Reply/Quote

Dude is tearing it up in Denver
Reply/Quote
Harris is an example how inept the Front Office is for the Bengals. I always liked Harris and why the Bengals kept Webb over Harris is no surprise for Tobin et. al. Harris looks like a solid pro. Webb falls down on the field.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(11-04-2019, 01:32 AM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: Will this thread continue to age well?  The guy is absolutely tearing it up in Denver.

(11-04-2019, 01:45 AM)Trademark Wrote: Dude is tearing it up in Denver

It is hard to judge a CB on just raw stats, but all I see is 19 tkls, 2 PDs, and 0 ints in 9 games.

He is starting on a good pass defense which means he is probably better than some of the guys we have, but what is the basis for all this "tearing it up" talk?
Reply/Quote