Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dax Hill
He has 21 solo tackles(26 total), 4 TFLs, 1 Sack, 1 INT, and 2 PDs.

The dude is having an All pro type start to the season! He's been a high level replacement for Bell thus year at Safety. His ability defending the run + his man coverage skills is eye popping.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
His sack on Stafford will be shown on the video board for years to come.... very happy with his progress!
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2023, 04:44 PM)QueenCity Wrote: His sack on Stafford will be shown on the video board for years to come.... very happy with his progress!

His TFL was just as impressive.  Incredible athlete.  

Reply/Quote
I've been a Dax Hill fanboy since the 2022 draft season (Y'all may remember how much I mocked him to Bengals if he fell that far).

Last night, he showed exactly why people were hyped for him.

Dude flies around the field, and he makes some splash plays.

Really hope he continues his upward trajectory, although if he plays this well, we may as well kiss his chances of being signed to a veteran contract out the window cuz he'll cost way too much lol
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2023, 04:44 PM)QueenCity Wrote: His sack on Stafford will be shown on the video board for years to come.... very happy with his progress!

That sack was awesome! Glad he kept his head up, would have been a flag for sure. Is it just me or were the refs calling some ticky tack calls and missing obvious ones. The Rams TD that was called back was close, didn’t think they would over turn that, I didn’t think he put his heel down. Glad it went our way though. But some of the movement calls were wtf. If a line men farted they called it.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2023, 05:03 PM)TKUHL Wrote: That sack was awesome! Glad he kept his head up, would have been a flag for sure. Is it just me or were the refs calling some ticky tack calls and missing obvious ones. The Rams TD that was called back was close, didn’t think they would over turn that, I didn’t think he put his heel down. Glad it went our way though. But some of the movement calls were wtf. If a line men farted they called it.

They were not showing the heel on the video board at the stadium... based on that everyone thought it was a TD.

The offensive false starts were legit hate to say... the one on Boyd was controversial in my section but I was sober and it was fairly obvious. 

Tee Higgins TD catch that was called OPI I thought was BS that was about the only call that I couldn't understand from what I recall. 
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
The runner on the TD was OOB - slow motion shows the sideline stuff kicking up.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2023, 05:03 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Is it just me or were the refs calling some ticky tack calls and missing obvious ones. 

They missed an obvious block in the back on the Rams...

[Image: WiqfJLr.jpeg]
Reply/Quote
He's looking absolutely great out there. I sure wish he had Vonn Bell playing next to him, but he's certainly doing his part at safety at least.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
It was great to see his coming out party on national TV.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2023, 05:35 PM)Tomkat Wrote: They missed an obvious block in the back on the Rams...

This was so bad I could see it without my glasses on.
Reply/Quote
Yeah Dax is look really good. Easing my Bates/Bell concerns for certain. We need to talk a bit more about this guy so far.
Reply/Quote
Very happy he is killing it as well. Was a fan from the start, but then he was not getting much time at Safety and his mental lapses on ST at times made me question whether he was going to live up to my expectations even with the elite tool set he features.

He looks like the real deal he is now though.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I do wish we'd get Battle more snaps next to him so the game would slow down for Battle.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2023, 05:51 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Yeah Dax is look really good. Easing my Bates/Bell concerns for certain. We need to talk a bit more about this guy so far.

Yes but Scott is not helping me lol
He is “ok”
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2023, 05:35 PM)Tomkat Wrote: They missed an obvious block in the back on the Rams...

That one was bad and some horrible missed holds that fortunately ended up in a sack anyway.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Hill is a freak athlete and has more positional versatility than Bates. He can blitz, play in the slot, or play either safety spot.

He will likely make more mistakes than Bates as he gains experience,,but he'll make more splash plays.

I was thrilled when we drafted him.
Reply/Quote

They were moving fast but I caught that at full speed.
Reply/Quote
I love him, CTB, and DJ Turner. Jalen Davis had a couple nice plays too. Defense was bout that life last night
Reply/Quote
Dax has been looking awesome. I'm glad he's been able to focus on safety more this year. Last year was rough for him.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote