Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vote for Joe Mixon
Fed Ex Ground Player of the Week...He's competing against a quarterback.

https://www.nfl.com/voting/air-and-ground/

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Mixon missed a great opportunity to do the spinarooni. The perfect celebration was out there.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2022, 10:32 AM)pally Wrote: Fed Ex Ground Player of the Week...He's competing against a quarterback.

https://www.nfl.com/voting/air-and-ground/

I would hope his 4 TDs puts him over the edge. He’ll have a shot at AFC player of the week too with his 200 total yards and 5 tuddies.
Reply/Quote
Burrow got Wink Martindale fired last year, and now Mixon got a couple of the Panthers coaches fired.

Reply/Quote
Done

Joe deserves it hands down.
Reply/Quote
Voted for Mixon and Tua. Was rooting for the Titans last night, weird how I don't like the Chiefs anymore lol
Reply/Quote
Joe will be competing against Tua and Mahomes for AFC Offensive Player of the Week....unless Lamar does something crazy tonite

Reply/Quote
I voted early and often.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2022, 01:15 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Burrow got Wink Martindale fired last year, and now Mixon got a couple of the Panthers coaches fired.

Yesterday also gave Sam Darnold another life...the Panthers activated him off IR today

Reply/Quote

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Reply/Quote
I realize Carolina doesn't possess a great defense, but nonetheless, watching such a dominant rushing performance was a beautiful thing to watch.

Reply/Quote
I think Carolina lined up offside on 4 different occasions, but I believe all but 1 was declined. That itself might be why the DL coach was axed. And where was the edge setting? Mixon hasn't been able to turn the corner all year and yesterday it was like a track meet.
Reply/Quote