Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Day 1 in Camp 1st Fight
he smiles bravely and richly despite the marks on his neck

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

I saw this with trey signing the extension. I heard Brown left some marks on his neck but holy crap.
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2023, 01:19 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote:
I saw this with trey signing the extension. I heard Brown left some marks on his neck but holy crap.

Yeah forget calling him Zeus Jr, he's Wolverine
Reply/Quote
Happens almost every day
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2023, 01:17 PM)pally Wrote: he smiles bravely and richly despite the marks on his neck

Weird marks given Orlando was wearing gloves. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(07-27-2023, 01:49 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Weird marks given Orlando was wearing gloves. 

Looks more like shoulder pads to the throat marks than "claw" marks..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2023, 11:20 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I can't remember who it was being interviewed last season about Trey in the "Top 100", but his quote was "Man, that guy never shuts up, but he's a top talent" I imagine Trey was talking shit. I love it. Iron sharpens iron. Working against each other will only make both better.

Yeah, this doesn't surprise me at all. Trey also has given Orlando problems in the past. Love the way Trey plays and yes, he talks, a lot.

Nothing wrong with this little dust up in TC. BTW, the massive claw mark remark about Orlando being a real Bengal tiger made me lol
Reply/Quote
But wait, what if Brown is actually a secret double KC agent sent here to injure our starters in training camp???? Ninja Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
If you are practicing every day against a Pro Bowler, I think that should only help each of them get better.
Reply/Quote
Glass eaters...
Reply/Quote
from the angle of the marks, this makes sense.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(07-27-2023, 06:06 PM)pally Wrote: from the angle of the marks, this makes sense.

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9525nzleg8odcsa4l1xfz...y.gif&ct=g]
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(07-27-2023, 03:51 AM)BurrowTheGoat Wrote: Nothing wrong with a little scrap up in training camp.  Love to see the 2 top dogs in the trenches setting the tone for the young guys.  WHO DEY!

THIS. Bill Belichick had a player who would “ruffle a few feathers” in practice and called him the best practice player ever because it made everyone else better.
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2023, 06:06 PM)pally Wrote: from the angle of the marks, this makes sense.

Having played both DL and OL at an adult level of football, I'm going with "Looks more like shoulder pads to the throat marks than "claw" marks.."

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Trey=Tim Krumrie. Players of limited gifts but unlimited intensity. "Krummy" would scuffle about every other practice during TC. I;m sure it played a role developing the best OL this time ever had during the late 80's.
Reply/Quote