Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Day 2 targets 2nd round??
Ok with rd 1 over who are your targets for Round 2?

Mine:

1) Ronnie Harrison-S
2) Mike Gseicki-TE
3) Harrison Phillips-DT
4) Eric Reid-S
5) Isaiah Oliver-CB
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 12:43 AM)schroomytunes Wrote: Ok with rd 1 over who are your targets for Round 2?

Mine:

1) Ronnie Harrison-S
2) Mike Gseicki-TE
3) Harrison Phillips-DT
4) Eric Reid-S
5) Isaiah Oliver-CB

I think you mean Justin Reid. Eric Reid got drafted years ago.

Depending on how the first few picks in round 2 go, I'd think of packaging the 14th in 2 and a later round pick to grab Hernandez if he's still on the board. Keep building the OL back up. Fixing the sieve that was the OL last year should be priority #1. Price is a step in the right direction, but there's still 2 big question marks at RG and RT to fill. If they get Hernandez, there's the G and you've got two shiny new maulers to keep Dalton clean and open holes for Mixon and Gio.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 01:42 AM)Ravage Wrote: I think you mean Justin Reid. Eric Reid got drafted years ago.

Depending on how the first few picks in round 2 go, I'd think of packaging the 14th in 2 and a later round pick to grab Hernandez if he's still on the board. Keep building the OL back up. Fixing the sieve that was the OL last year should be priority #1. Price is a step in the right direction, but there's still 2 big question marks at RG and RT to fill. If they get Hernandez, there's the G and you've got two shiny new maulers to keep Dalton clean and open holes for Mixon and Gio.

Maybe Eric Reid was wishful thinking.  lol.  They ARE brothers after all and we did host Eric recently.  

I'd like 
Hernandez
Daniels (move Price to RG)
Reid
Harrison
Goedert
Phillips 
Carter
Andrews
Gesicki

in that order.  
Reply/Quote
Will hernandez
Orlando brown
Dallas Goedert
Tiger

2024 MOCK DRAFT (4 ROUND)

1ST ROUND-OT-JC LATHAM-ALABAMA
2ND ROUND-OG-COOPER BEEBE-KANSAS
3RD ROUND-DT-DEWAYNE CARTER-DUKE
3RD ROUND-WR-JACOB COWING-ARIZONA
4TH ROUND-CB-MIKE SAINRISTIL-MICHIGAN
Reply/Quote
Will Hernandez OG
Ronnie Harrison Safety Or Crosby OT
Lorenzo Carter OLB

I hope they trade up in round two to get Hernandez. He and Price would take the Bengal's running game to a new level.

O-Line could look like this:
Glenn-Boling-Price-Hernandez-Crosby

Pretty good.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 03:31 AM)psychdoctor Wrote: Will Hernandez  OG
Ronnie Harrison Safety Or Crosby OT
Lorenzo Carter OLB

I hope they trade up in round two to get Hernandez.  He and Price would take the Bengal's running game to a new level.

O-Line could look like this:
Glenn-Boling-Price-Hernandez-Crosby

Pretty good.
Ronnie Harrison please!!
Next Sam Hubbard 
Just Reid 
Lorenzo Carter
Harrison Phillips in this order
Also if Sutton is there and picked I wouldn't be mad
Reply/Quote
Will Hernandez
Josh Jackson
Carlton Davis
Goedert
Gesicki
Jamarco Jones
Tim Settle

I predict that they may roll the dice on Key.
Reply/Quote
Yeah I think if Key is there he or Hubbard could be a nice get for the DE, either way there is plenty of talent left
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 12:43 AM)schroomytunes Wrote: Ok with rd 1 over who are your targets for Round 2?

Mine:

1) Ronnie Harrison-S
2) Mike Gseicki-TE
3) Harrison Phillips-DT
4) Eric Reid-S
5) Isaiah Oliver-CB

Harrison Phillips is an awesome choice, but not the rest.  If Phillips is there, they sprint up and turn in the card. 

Much better players are Maurice Hurst, DT, as a pass rusher to put next to Geno in pass rush situations and be his heir apparent.  Another is Donte Jackson, CB, out of LSU.  Or Josh Jackson, CB, out of Iowa.  Darius Leonard is a fast, instinctive LB, but the Bengals seem to want someone more in the MLB mold, which I completely disagree with and wish they would realize that Shaq Griffen is the same size as Odell Thurman.  

And Eric?  I think you meant Justin....He's solid.  
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 09:09 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Harrison Phillips is an awesome choice, but not the rest.  If Phillips is there, they sprint up and turn in the card. 

Much better players are Maurice Hurst, DT, as a pass rusher to put next to Geno in pass rush situations and be his heir apparent.  Another is Donte Jackson, CB, out of LSU.  Or Josh Jackson, CB, out of Iowa.  Darius Leonard is a fast, instinctive LB, but the Bengals seem to want someone more in the MLB mold, which I completely disagree with and wish they would realize that Shaq Griffen is the same size as Odell Thurman.  

And Eric?  I think you meant Justin....He's solid.  

Agree.  Mo Hurst, Jackson (either).  

I just think Lorenzo Carter is a Marvin Lewis type of player he can't resist.

But if Hernandez is there the Bengals got a grab them he's got a special personality that could lift the locker room.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Will Hernandez
Connor Williams
Josh Jackson
Mike Geiskie
Lorenzo Carter
Darius Leonard
Sam Hubbard
Arden Key
Jessie Bates
Justin Reid
Dallas Goedert
Harold Landry
Orlando Brown
Carlton Davis
Harrison Phillips

If anyone of these names are called on Day 2 or 3, then it will be a pretty nice draft.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 09:53 AM)dr1441 Wrote: Will Hernandez
Connor Williams
Josh Jackson
Mike Geiskie
Lorenzo Carter
Darius Leonard
Sam Hubbard
Arden Key
Jessie Bates
Justin Reid
Dallas Goedert
Harold Landry
Orlando Brown
Carlton Davis
Harrison Phillips

If anyone of these names are called on Day 2 or 3, then it will be a pretty nice draft.

It's a good list. I'd add Rasheem Green and Tyrell Crosby to it though.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Hernandez G
TE from Penn St
If the CB Jackson is there I think the pounce

Griffin they can get in the 3rd or 4th I think

I don't think they can go wrong on Day 2

But another OL prospect even its is the last pick of the day
LB/S/TE/de could all be in play.

Also we love 2nd round running backs
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 09:57 AM)Synric Wrote: It's a good list. I'd add Rasheem Green and Tyrell Crosby to it though.

Yep, two guys I forgot about. But if any combo of these guys land on our team, it will be a fantastic draft. 
Reply/Quote
I think Williams, Hernandez, Landry, and Jackson come off the board quickly. Some guys I would like then would be Justin Reid, Ronnie Harrison, Malik Jefferson, or Lorenzo Carter. I like the depth at Defensive Tackle and would wait til the late 3rd or 4th for one so that probably means we will take Harrison Phillips in the 2nd.
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote
I can't really speak to the 3rd round because the 2nd and 3rd rounds often meld together and you can't predict who the first 32 to go off the board will be.

But in the 2nd round, my top 14 picks (because we're 14th in the round) are:
1. Will Hernandez
2. Harold Landry
3. Maurice Hurst
4. Connor Williams
5. Tyrell Crosby
6. Josh Jackson
7. Dallas Goedart
8. Ronnie Harrison
9. Mike Gesicki
10. Sam Hubbard
11. Tim Settle
12. Brian O'neill
13. Isaiah Oliver
14. Lorenzo Carter

I don't think you can go wrong in the 2nd round, as at least 1 of these players will be available.

Players that may drop to the third round include:
1. Arden Key
2. Orlando Brown
3. Carlton Davis
4. Jessie Bates III
5. Austin Corbett
6. Braden Smith
7. Malik Jefferson
8. Donte Jackson
9. Jamarco Jones
10. B.J. Hill
11. Shaquem Griffin
12. Alex Cappa
13. Josey Jewell

We got plenty of options and a lot of high impact players to choose from in each round. Getting a Center in the first was the right call, I think.
Reply/Quote
Walter Football has us taking Daniels in round 2 in his remock

and basically every other name we have been posting for round 2 goes before us tonight.
Reply/Quote
Mason Rudolph
Reply/Quote
WE NEEEED to move up to 34..... NOW!!!

Hey, we NEED to move up between the 2 Cleveland picks....
They WILL take both Hernandez and Daniels or Williams.... Solidifying their offensive line for YEARS... 

This is UGLY people...

Go Bengals
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 05:59 PM)jwayne Wrote: WE NEEEED to move up to 34..... NOW!!!

Hey, we NEED to move up between the 2 Cleveland picks....
They WILL take both Hernandez and Daniels or Williams.... Solidifying their offensive line for YEARS... 

This is UGLY people...

Go Bengals

Calm down.
Reply/Quote