Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Day 2 targets 2nd round??
(04-27-2018, 05:44 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Walter Football has us taking Daniels in round 2 in his remock

and basically every other name we have been posting for round 2 goes before us tonight.

The more and more I think about it. I think it’s Daniels
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
First team to ever take back to back Centers?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I hope its Corbett. He might be able to play all 5 spots on OL
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 09:53 AM)dr1441 Wrote: Will Hernandez
Connor Williams
Josh Jackson
Mike Geiskie
Lorenzo Carter
Darius Leonard
Sam Hubbard
Arden Key
Jessie Bates
Justin Reid
Dallas Goedert
Harold Landry
Orlando Brown
Carlton Davis
Harrison Phillips

If anyone of these names are called on Day 2 or 3, then it will be a pretty nice draft.

I like most of these guys that you've listed for sure.  I am still a little hesitant on Orlando Brown but that guy can play football he may not do well in terms of combine but he can play.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
One thing to think about taking Daniels, he isn’t just a center, he also played G for the Hawkeyes. It’s the versatility that he brings to the table. He’s be an excellent choice in my humble opinion.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 05:48 PM)Beaker Wrote: Mason Rudolph

I don't know how I would feel about this but I wouldn't be totally against this pic.
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 05:44 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Walter Football has us taking Daniels in round 2 in his remock

and basically every other name we have been posting for round 2 goes before us tonight.

I think that ship has sailed on Daniels.  I think it sounded like to me the coaches feel that Billy Price is a leader and they want him to be the center.
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 01:42 AM)Ravage Wrote: I think you mean Justin Reid. Eric Reid got drafted years ago.

Depending on how the first few picks in round 2 go, I'd think of packaging the 14th in 2 and a later round pick to grab Hernandez if he's still on the board. Keep building the OL back up. Fixing the sieve that was the OL last year should be priority #1. Price is a step in the right direction, but there's still 2 big question marks at RG and RT to fill. If they get Hernandez, there's the G and you've got two shiny new maulers to keep Dalton clean and open holes for Mixon and Gio.

I love it..!!!!
let's trade up & get Hernandez...
shit....
the giants just took him....

wwwaaaaaaa....
wwaaaaaaaaaaa... Cry
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 08:02 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I hope its Corbett. He might be able to play all 5 spots on OL

Well shit. That dream didnt last long
Reply/Quote
We are doing well in this draft. Bates and price both day 1 starters. Can anyone smell a Shawn Williams trade
Reply/Quote