Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Day 3 Best Available Players on the Board
I always enjoy seeing who falls each day and compiling a list of the BAP's for day 3:

31. Hakeem Butler, WR, Iowa State
39. Deionte Thompson, S, Alabama
42. Chauncey Gardner-Johnson, S/CB, Florida
43. Kelvin Harmon, WR, North Carolina State
47. Mack Wilson, LB, Alabama
54. Amani Hooker, S, Iowa
68. Julian Love, CB, Notre Dame
72. D’Andre Walker, Edge, Georgia
74. Amani Oruwariye, CB, Penn State
75. Gerald Willis, DT, Miami
78. Kaden Smith, TE, Stanford
82. Isaiah Buggs, DL, Alabama

I'd be all for Hakeem Butler, Mack Wilson, or Gerald Willis from Miami. Willis lives in the backfield and I think he could develop into a starter.
Reply/Quote
So far Im a bit underwhelmed on this draft...but as we all know 2 yrs from now we could be saying these picks were genius...especially the Sample pick (which on face value looks like a Tyler Kroft replacement). The fact that Pitt once again swooped in and took our guy is frustrating to say the least Moving forward I see there are is alot of talent left and we should be loading up more at LB, G and WR. When I start comparing what we still have at LB with the rest of the league it gets to be laughable...lets hope Pratt turns into something. My draft guide has a good rating on him says hes the strongest LB in draft and can cover since he was a S prior.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2019, 11:59 AM)kalibengal Wrote: So far Im a bit underwhelmed on this draft...but as we all know 2 yrs from now we could be saying these picks were genius...especially the Sample pick (which on face value looks like a Tyler Kroft replacement). The fact that Pitt once again swooped in and took our guy is frustrating to say the least  Moving  forward I see there are is alot of talent left and we should be loading up more at LB, G and WR. When I start comparing what we still have at LB with the rest of the league it gets to be laughable...lets hope Pratt turns into something. My draft guide has a good rating on him says hes the strongest LB in draft and can cover since he was a S prior.

Sample is better than Kroft.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2019, 12:11 PM)Mobster Wrote: Sample is better than Kroft.

I hope so. Considering we took him a round earlier.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2019, 11:59 AM)kalibengal Wrote:  The fact that Pitt once again swooped in and took our guy is frustrating to say the least

They didn't.  We got our guy.
Reply/Quote
& he's a good one.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote