Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DeAngelo Williams is a shitty tipper
http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2016/09/15/steelers-rb-defends-leaving-75-cent-tip-for-md-server/

DeAngelo Williams tipped $0.75 on a $130.00 check at Ledo's (MD pizza chain) in College Park, MD. He justified it as saying the service was slow and his order was wrong.

$130 bucks is a lot of food at Ledo's. I imagine it had to have been a lot of people and a lot of food. Yea, it's not going to be super fast. A 0.5% tip is shit for someone making $2m a year.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
"I don't get how this became such a big deal. All of this over a little tip?"

- Big Ben
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
If the waitress was a rude ****, then yea she deserved it. Maybe we don't have the whole story and Williams is taking the high road, I mean after all she did get fired for calling him out. What other result did she expect? He's not going to come back and drop a hundred on her in sympathy. I'm sure its not the first time she's been stiffed and she should have taken it better.

On the other hand If she was just slow and messed a few things up, then that's pretty petty on Williams part. At least 10% man.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2016, 10:33 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote:  I'm sure its not the first time she's been stiffed and she should have taken it better.

*giggle*

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2016, 10:33 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: LIf the waitress was a rude ****, then yea she deserved it. Maybe we don't have the whole story and Williams is taking the high road, I mean after all she did get fired for calling him out. What other result did she expect? He's not going to come back and drop a hundred on her in sympathy. I'm sure its not the first time she's been stiffed and she should have taken it better.

On the other hand If she was just slow and messed a few things up, then that's pretty petty on Williams part. At least 10% man.

You're you're right, but when you're a celebrity you're under the microscope and have to take the high road. 

I really don't care what the situation, the man should've left something more than a f*ck you tip. Bad form and disappointing (again) from someone who does seem like a pretty good guy. 
Reply/Quote