Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DeDe Westbrook
WR Westbrook who had a tryout with the Bengals after Chase went down has been signed to Green Bay’s practice squad

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-16-2022, 03:34 AM)pally Wrote: WR Westbrook who had a tryout with the Bengals after Chase went down has been signed to Green Bay’s practice squad

And Green Bay just cut Amari Rodgers, although if he couldn't make it in Green Bay where they are sorely looking for some playmakers to step up I'm not so sure if he's worth looking at.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Adams departure killed the Packers. It's unfortunate 1 player would have this much impact.

Reply/Quote
(11-16-2022, 11:31 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Adams departure killed the Packers. It's unfortunate 1 player would have this much impact.

Eh, their rookie Christian Watson is developing into that freak sort of playmaker.  He just caught 3 4th Qtr TDs in the upset over Dallas.  Though they do need another role player or two.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2022, 06:32 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: And Green Bay just cut Amari Rodgers, although if he couldn't make it in Green Bay where they are sorely looking for some playmakers to step up I'm not so sure if he's worth looking at.

Dude damn near cost them the game to the Cowgirls muffing Punt Returns all over the place. Doesn't surprise me.

To the OP, with the emergence of Trent Taylor I am fine with letting the Packers have DeDe.

(11-16-2022, 12:09 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Eh, their rookie Christian Watson is developing into that freak sort of playmaker.  He just caught 3 4th Qtr TDs in the upset over Dallas.  Though they do need another role player or two.

Believe one of those TD's was early Sunset, but yeah, if he catches the ball look out. 

Christian Watson could be great for them. Crazy speed and size, Moss like. Understand now why the Packers drafted him.

Crazy upside and Rodgers and him seem to have finally gotten on the same page. I could see the Packers making a run.
Reply/Quote