Worse than Sims, better than Peko
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Had a half a sack, so not too bad?
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
Dont remember hearing his name called......
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
I'm just glad he is getting some snaps. DT will be very inexperienced if they don't pick up a veteran DT cast off before next year...which I think they should.
Reply/Quote
Just glad to see him get some snaps.

I was worried when we signed Gilberry. I thought it meant that DeShawn had regressed or gotten injured.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2016, 01:43 PM)milksheikh Wrote: Had a half a sack, so not too bad?

Should've been a full sack for Dunlap.

But DeSean played well: he was DT'd on a play and still was pushing Barbre back.

Him, Clarke, Geno and Dunlap were on the field for 2 plays: one was a hurry that led to an incomplete and near sack, the other led to a sack.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2016, 01:56 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Should've been a full sack for Dunlap.

But DeSean played well: he was DT'd on a play and still was pushing Barbre back.

Him, Clarke, Geno and Dunlap were on the field for 2 plays: one was a hurry that led to an incomplete and near sack, the other led to a sack.

Feel Clarke should be taking over for MJ. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2016, 01:56 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Should've been a full sack for Dunlap.

Sounds like a recipe for success. Need to see this lineup more often, less Peko is all i can say..
Reply/Quote
He applied pressure solidly a couple times, but he also got waxed a couple more. It was't bad for someone seeing their first significant NFL action
Reply/Quote